Liposomal Vitc + NAC changed my pheno drastically

Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,425
Reputation
32,579
my eyes got lighten
my skin got lighten
my hair got lighten


but I slightly overdosed on them and they are kinda expensive longterm, I also take Quercetin to help stabalise histamine/mast cells, since they can make some people faces puffy if hypersensitive.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot, Deleted member 87612, Gonthar and 1 other person
no skin lightening for ur bones
 
  • +1
Reactions: natralrivers and Deleted member 87612
my eyes got lighten
my skin got lighten
my hair got lighten


but I slightly overdosed on them and they are kinda expensive longterm, I also take Quercetin to help stabalise histamine/mast cells, since they can make some people faces puffy if hypersensitive.
you will never be white. JBW.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87612
Really? I use the same thing and barely seen results

What’s your dosage for the NAC? And how much vit c do you rub on ur face and how long do you wait before you wash it off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87612 and Klasik616
Really? I use the same thing and barely seen results

What’s your dosage for the NAC? And how much vit c do you rub on ur face and how long do you wait before you wash it off
I said liposomal vit c
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87612
Sounds pretty unlikely, before and after pics?
 
1727446021462


Spotted:lul:
 
When did you start seeing results? and what was your dosage from msm
 
when will you morons realise that you can't ESCAPE YOUR GENETICS.

If you have the lightskin gene then this protocol can work
 

Similar threads

americanpakitruvcel
LifeFuel I changed my pfp
Replies
3
Views
22
mxl4chi1
M
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
4
Views
35
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
cursedbybones
Replies
12
Views
65
dreamz
dreamz
theblueprints
Replies
0
Views
28
theblueprints
theblueprints
P
Replies
4
Views
32
PSLgodBlackPerson
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top