Lips are too narrow for my nose

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
What can I do to fix this

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
i have the same issue so im curious to see what other people say since my nose is way bigger than it should be, i theorize it's because i broke it when i was like 5 and it healed incorrectly

i have the same issue so im curious to see what other people say since my nose is way bigger than it should be, i theorize it's because i broke it when i was like 5 and it healed incorrectly
Usually if the nose is too big for the face it probably means the face is lacking in other aspects and if the face had developed properly then the nose would seem like it fit in but i think for me and maybe for you our narrow palate is the "lacking" aspect to the face and makes it look unporoportional and I don't know about nose injuries but my guess would be that they don't make the nose bigger but make them look deformed so idk

• +1
Usually if the nose is too big for the face it probably means the face is lacking in other aspects and if the face had developed properly then the nose would seem like it fit in but i think for me and maybe for you our narrow palate is the "lacking" aspect to the face and makes it look unporoportional and I don't know about nose injuries but my guess would be that they don't make the nose bigger but make them look deformed so idk
i dont know if i have a narrow palate but ill check and try to come back with an answer (When mewing, my tongue touches against my top teeth by half on each side - is this a sign of narrow palate?).

I am 99% sure my nose injury caused me a deviated septum since I didn't have it before. I'm also theorizing it caused me to develop wider-set eyes than I was supposed to, since it happened in critical developmental years:confused:

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
i dont know if i have a narrow palate but ill check and try to come back with an answer (When mewing, my tongue touches against my top teeth by half on each side - is this a sign of narrow palate?).

I am 99% sure my nose injury caused me a deviated septum since I didn't have it before. I'm also theorizing it caused me to develop wider-set eyes than I was supposed to, since it happened in critical developmental years:confused:
Don't know much about nose injuries and what they cause but

Do you have narrow lips or a big nose?

• +1
Don't know much about nose injuries and what they cause but

Do you have narrow lips or a big nose?
my lips "look a bit narrow" in comparison to my nose and IPD, but by themselves they are wide and plump. Big nose tho

• +1
Reactions: eskesir