Lipstick alley is racist AFFF to Latinos

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
IMG 5867

Which is worse?

Obviously the fucking sheboon bum scratching gorilla but Im fucking banned cuz these chicken munching barrel nosed apes always had an agenda against latinos while she gets away with it. The initial thread was racist to ME, calling latino ppl threats, what hypocrites

Ihope a chimpanzee rapes her and her aborted babies, even if she consents it wont be beastiality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, chaddyboi66, 5.5psl and 10 others
brutal racepill,tyrone is law

• +1
Reactions: spark and try2beme
Do you think its specifically mexican hate or all latinos?
mexicans tend to be very racist to blacks but their usually racist to every race including their own which is prob why the sheboons hate them,tyrone is law

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2333920
Which is worse?

Obviously the fucking sheboon bum scratching gorilla but Im fucking banned cuz these chicken munching barrel nosed apes always had an agenda against latinos while she gets away with it. The initial thread was racist to ME, calling latino ppl threats, what hypocrites

Ihope a chimpanzee rapes her and her aborted babies, even if she consents it wont be beastiality
everyones racist,water.Tyrone is law

These guys say the N word more than Black Americans lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, LowTrust, try2beme and 1 other person
We are racist but dont push victim narratives about ourselves
Correct spics and asians are possibly the only race not to do this their hard workers and their culture is to be stoic,tyrone is law

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and try2beme
I proly have the N word in every thread on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Your women are still BBC whores
Time to be racist-latina only so I cannot get mogged by the omnipotent BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
IT'S OVER

• +1
View attachment 2333920
Which is worse?

Blacks are very racist people, that's why I don't like them. Never met one who wasn't a deep racist at heart

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LowTrust
Yeah most black males don’t mind Latinos , every black woman I interacted with has a victim complex and thinks every non black person is insanely racist

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LowTrust
Blacks are very racist people, that's why I don't like them. Never met one who wasn't a deep racist at heart
blacks are the most narcy race by far

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, try2beme, DickLatinCel and 1 other person
blacks are the most narcy race by far
I had a black friend and I used to make jokes about how indians are the most superior race (I'm not even indian so it wasn't directed towards me being narcy) and then he had to fucking swallow up the joke and come back at me being so fucking serious like "Umm actually blacks are the superior race" NIGGER SHUT THE FUCK UP I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE INDIAN SHIT WHY ARE YOU SO LOW IQ THAT YOU CANT TAKE A FUCKING JOKE
View attachment 2333920
Which is worse?

brutal racepill,tyrone is law
IT'S OVER
Yeah most black males don’t mind Latinos , every black woman I interacted with has a victim complex and thinks every non black person is insanely racist

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme and DickLatinCel
I hope I can get a blowjob from a 3/10 BBW sheboon with red lipstick in a dark alley.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, aspiringexcel, LowTrust and 1 other person
Like this website isn't racist to everyone who isn't white? Even the ethnics here hate themselves and measure their attractiveness by proximity to Europeans.

Like this website isn't racist to everyone who isn't white? Even the ethnics here hate themselves and measure their attractiveness by proximity to Europeans.
Agreed
Coons like this are most prevalent among black women and asians so theres no surprise.

Agreed
Coons like this are most prevalent among black women and asians so theres no surprise.
I was talking about looksmaxx.org

Black women on LSA seem very pro-black and even consider biracials to be non-black.

Every other thread on here is "x race are SUBHUMAN" with a bunch of people writing racial slurs in every other comment.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I was talking about looksmaxx.org

Black women on LSA seem very pro-black and even consider biracials to be non-black.

Every other thread on here is "x race are SUBHUMAN" with a bunch of people writing racial slurs in every other comment.
How can they be so obsessed with their own race while obsessing over other races?
There is a clear agenda against latinos that seems to come form nowhere

How can they be so obsessed with their own race while obsessing over other races?
This is so fucking ironic coming from a looksmaxx user. Have you skimmed through the topics on most of the threads here? It's ok to call others gooks, sheboons and shitskins but you're mad because one LSA user doesn't like Latinos?

LSA is literally a website for Africans and African diaspora lmao, of course they're not welcoming to others. Did you expect the forum stormfront to like Latinos too?
Screenshot 20230731 135818 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
This is so fucking ironic coming from a looksmaxx user. Have you skimmed through the topics on most of the threads here? It's ok to call others gooks, sheboons and shitskins but you're mad because one LSA user doesn't like Latinos?

LSA is literally a website for Africans and African diaspora lmao, of course they're not welcoming to others. Did you expect the forum stormfront to like Latinos too?
View attachment 2352552
SHEBOON SPOTTED🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sheboons are mad racist and disrespectful individuals you think i care🤢🤢🤢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33125 and Sprinkles

View attachment 2352552
Hop off my thread before i rape you black monkey

Hop off my thread before i rape you black monkey
I'm not black, I just find it ironic you're crying about racism when you're a massive racist retard yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

View attachment 2352552
Lol this nigga’s got a point

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33125 and try2beme
I'm not black, I just find it ironic you're crying about racism when you're a massive racist retard yourself.
I looked at your profile youre a undercover ape female. Fuck off my thread fucking gorilla

they were racist first if you read the thread illiterate monkey

they were racist first if you read the thread illiterate monkey
Bawww someone on LSA hurt your feelings enough to make a whole thread about it lol

Bawww someone on LSA hurt your feelings enough to make a whole thread about it lol
Youre so lame taking my threads seriously and arguing with me. You reek of autism and retardation hop tf off
The new swarm of graycels that came here are so aggravating bro.

Whole thread dedicated to subhuman twerkerus niggerus.

Youre so lame taking my threads seriously and arguing with me. You reek of autism and retardation hop tf off
The new swarm of graycels that came here are so aggravating bro.
U contradicting urself too much , u say I'm the one taking this thread too seriously yet ur the one who admits to being aggravated by my responses just bc I said it's funny that a racist retard (you) is whining about other people being racist lol

U contradicting urself too much , u say I'm the one taking this thread too seriously yet ur the one who admits to being aggravated by my responses just bc I said it's funny that a racist retard (you) is whining about other people being racist lol
Because you are annoying as shit. Added to ignored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back