Lipstick Alley learns about LL

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)

Honestly as much as the forum gets clowned on by the lads here, it's interesting to get their perspective on the issue. While you have the obvious ones making fun of the guys going through LL, even calling it unethical and creepy. You had some who sympathized or understood why someone would go through with a procedure like this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, volcelfatcel, thecel and 2 others
At this point it's all but a guarantee that I get LL by the time I'm in my mid/late 20s, complications be damned.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Prince88, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It's kinda peak mental illness but again, people praise transexuals that mutilate themselves nowadays, LL is not that big of a deal anymore.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, animo123 and 9 others
Eb1c8e4559f447505b8d1d0ac77a24b8  art studios african men

Average lipstick alley user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, animo123, CursedOne and 15 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Mewton, Prince88 and 2 others
It's kinda peak mental illness but again, people praise transexuals that mutilate themselves nowadays, LL is not that big of a deal anymore.
it's more like peak awareness

• +1
Reactions: Lux and thecel
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
Or you could just stay at the legendary 5’2 Indian janitor height

Like genuinely my biggest folio aside from race is height. Facially and personality I'm decent enough to get IOIs even at this height so anything beyond it would be insane.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16369
Being "aware"(more like extremely insecure about something about yourself) is not good, i don't know why y'all think it's.
you're right. just be confident.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, thecel and Deleted member 17763
Being "aware"(more like extremely insecure about something about yourself) is not good, i don't know why y'all think it's.

The insecurity comes from society, quite frankly the idea wouldn't cross my mind if clowning on short people wasn't so normalized by practically everybody. Guess it makes sense, transgenderism being more normalized it also because of how degenerate society has become so it's no wonder.

Being 'confident' doesn't matter when you're this height, it'll only ever be seen as compensating.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and thecel
The insecurity comes from society, quite frankly the idea wouldn't cross my mind if clowning on short people wasn't so normalized by practically everybody. Guess it makes sense, transgenderism being more normalized it also because of how degenerate society has become so it's no wonder.

Being 'confident' doesn't matter when you're this height, it'll only ever be seen as compensating.
then carry. no amount of LL will make you male height. do goofy short nigga game

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, thecel, Anchor_Ship and 2 others

I've seen people shorter than me that are way more confident than I am
It's not like that, it isn't a rule

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

Honestly as much as the forum gets clowned on by the lads here, it's interesting to get their perspective on the issue. While you have the obvious ones making fun of the guys going through LL, even calling it unethical and creepy. You had some who sympathized or understood why someone would go through with a procedure like this.

A few did but a lot of jokes bringing
up norwooding/hair transplants and jokes about wearing lifts.

• Woah
I don't get it. Being short doesn't affect you unless you let it. You need to act tall and confident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16369, lilhorizontal32 and 9 others
I want to nuke all Lipstick Alley foids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Preoximerianas

You think LL is peak mental illness?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Alrighty .org, y’all heard it from the man himself. @Entschuldigung embodies peak bluepill!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Patient A and Lawton88
Yes being confident and not caring at all is better than being insecure. Duh
Honestly true. If you look decent but fixate on failos even though you aren’t going to do anything about them it just handicaps you for no reason.

But at the same time if you’re actually below average and don’t know how to stay in your lane it will result in you being socially retarded and creeping everyone out

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Entschuldigung and thecel
Muh gender of empathy

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lux, BoneDensity and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 4 others
To me it is more so to do with long term effects. I’d of course do it if I knew I may not be crippled early then I’d like. Height is important and I’d love to be like 6’2 without shoes or something but 5’10.5 without shoes isn’t the biggest deal in life. If I can find someone way shorter. But who knows

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
  • JFL
Yes being confident and not caring at all is better than being insecure. Duh
actually, it's not. because that just means you're being delusional and ignoring legitimate issues.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
Ok just be insecure then :rolleyes:

False dichotomy fallacy. Muh you’re either hella insecure or have no awareness about you. There’s a fuckin middle ground ye brainlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
False dichotomy fallacy. Muh you’re either hella insecure or bluepilled to Mount Copius’s peak. There’s a fuckin middle ground ye brainlet
Gigacope from basement dweller :rolleyes:

• JFL
Not really, LL is completely incomparable.

Most people who get leg lengthening get it because one leg is longer than the other.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover

Most people who get leg lengthening get it because one leg is longer than the other.
and people never go on and on about nightmare scenarios when it comes to that even though it's the same procedure

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and thecel

We're obviously talking about the people who do it because they wanna be taller :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and thecel
🙄

You haven’t passed the threshold for my ignore list but you are close.

• Woah
We're obviously talking about the people who do it because they wanna be taller :feelsuhh:
You compared leg lenghtening to genital mutilation. You are a retard.

Your intelligence lacks boyo

Brutal SpongeBob pill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

57D2FCA1 6805 4619 AFD7 E756979A070D

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Probably but I would rather not be crippled, just anything better than 5'2 at this point.
Are you really 5'2"?

When I was in the mental asylum I met a guy who was 5'4" and found it pretty startling, helped a bit with my depression due to only being shade under 5'10".

Prob if u are 5'2" work on other shit as well? LL can fuck up Ur proportions

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Are you really 5'2"?

When I was in the mental asylum I met a guy who was 5'4" and found it pretty startling, helped a bit with my depression due to only being shade under 5'10".

Prob if u are 5'2" work on other shit as well? LL can fuck up Ur proportions

I've already been working on other shit. LL is the endgame, the final looksmaxx.

14CE9C59 5E9F 4F0C 9C5F 9B699AA42CD2

honestly bro it’s over for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and ifyouwannabemylover
You compared leg lenghtening to genital mutilation. You are a retard.

Your intelligence lacks boyo
Amazing interpretation:feelsuhh:
Both are a result of body image disorder, you'll have to accept it

🙄

You haven’t passed the threshold for my ignore list but you are close.
You guys are fundamentalists
If someone challenges your beliefs you get mad in seconds :rolleyes:

I can't sleep, then I saw this and I really can't sleep.

I hardly see ANYONE over 6'2", eventhe guy my gf traded up for was only 6'1".

Maybe foids don't know real heights???
it's collective coping and making themselves feel high value for wanting 6'3 terrachads. muh "we're still single because everyone's too short", etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Preoximerianas, Patient A and 1 other person