Lipstick alley sheebons think French/western European cumskins are ugly and overrated

popped

popped

Bronze
Thanks to @Xangsane I decided to create a lipstick alley account to lurk the forum for lulz and goddamn they are ruthless.

E0C2B29E 251A 4AF3 8D78 D84564E6B591

4E30C50D 7E4C 4B79 92C8 79C324150515

944DE776 540A 444B A873 CDD886FBE733

0D1827F2 2B0A 4A7F 9A55 D7D77DAF09D8

4BD2024E D91F 4787 B5E0 FD09A6BC1288

Any French users want defend your countrymen’s honor?

@blackckatt @slop slinger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, BigJimsWornOutTires and 9 others
Bold of you to assume that I'm readin allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, BigJimsWornOutTires, overtier1011 and 2 others
@kyb @datboijj JFL WAR IS ABOUT TO START

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, aspiringexcel and datboijj
Bold of you to assume that I'm readin allat

TL;DR

Sheebons think western cumskins are ugly because their thin lips, pale skin, beak nose and square jaws. Don't understand why we are the beauty standard.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and Roquefort
TL;DR

Sheebons think western cumskins are ugly because their thin lips, pale skin, beak nose and square jaws. Don't understand why we are the beauty standard.
I don't have anything like that and yet women prefer white men.

Spew

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
She described brits perfectly, also i assume that by "visiting paris" that subhuman sheboon meant she went in paris and only saw her kind here ( paris is zootopia for niggacels, u will find anything from pakis to congo subhms but anything except ethnic french ).
" very bland no spice " means that the only white people were probably not chimp enough and had untouched dna compared to hers and her amerimutt raped abused dog ancestry.
Tl dr americans niggas being retarded ( just as much as white americans tbh its not a racial thing its cultural )

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
She is coping

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector
funny how in every study , black girls prefer white men over all other races

TL;DR

whites have average lips. massive dick sucking lips is only for girls hence why only girls get lip filler

porcelain white skin is ideal and theyre jealous cos no one wants blk skin

whites obviously have the ideal nose, theyre just coping cos they got big ass wide bulbous noses

View attachment 2309544

whites have average lips. massive dick sucking lips is only for girls hence why only girls get lip filler

whites obviously have the ideal nose, theyre just coping cos they got big ass wide bulbous noses
Tell me why tiktok prettyboys get lip fillers and tanning.

Thanks to @Xangsane I decided to create a lipstick alley account to lurk the forum for lulz and goddamn they are ruthless.

View attachment 2309422

View attachment 2309423

View attachment 2309424

View attachment 2309427

View attachment 2309429

Stop giving attention to these retards.

And on a side note, they know the average nigger male would drop a sheboon supermodel for a random white girl

She described brits perfectly, also i assume that by "visiting paris" that subhuman sheboon meant she went in paris and only saw her kind here ( paris is zootopia for niggacels, u will find anything from pakis to congo subhms but anything except ethnic french ).
" very bland no spice " means that the only white people were probably not chimp enough and had untouched dna compared to hers and her amerimutt raped abused dog ancestry.
Tl dr americans niggas being retarded ( just as much as white americans tbh its not a racial thing its cultural )

She thinks Spanish are pretty but horse faced.

E7B3206D 0D03 4C0F BE3C CD035CFCD5D1

View attachment 2309544

Lipstick alley foids seem to hate white men, just check out their rating section. The white guys are always underrated compared to black guys.

Agree tbh, western euros have a cuck look to them, mogged to death by fridge tier frame, loud speaking (asserting dominance) midwest americans on 24/7 burger diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and popped
Post your pic and ask them to rate. Should be lulzy.
All good.
Lipstick alley foids seem to hate white men, just check out their rating section. The white guys are always underrated compared to black guys.
JFL they even rated a brown male model low because they consider him white.

In france

white nordic > north african > med french > white french girl

Dumb people here understimate nort african girl, but trust me they are the most desirable foids in west europe by white people.

Black women anger

Attachments

• huite_girl2.jpg
    huite_girl2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and popped
In france

white nordic > north african > med french > white french girl

Dumb people here understimate nort african girl, but trust me they are the most desirable foids in west europe by white people.

Elaborate

well they're the lowest tier race who no one wants

ofc theyre going to be jealous at the highest tier race everyone wants

this is why theres no point of displaying your envy, it just makes you look pathetic, and it doesnt help ur situation at all.

I got an idea. And it's so crazy. It might work.

So you need to gather together and create multiple email accounts per person. Use a VPN, if Lipstick permits. So each email account gets an account on their site.

Once everyone's ready, attack. Say ten accounts per person; ten people in total; 100 posts hitting them within a five-minute timeframe. And those posts will be ... penises, KKK goblins (preferably with penises hanging out), burning crosses, Hitler propaganda, etc. Imagine the damage that can be done. At one time, 100 posts pop up on Lipstick Alley mostly of penises.

TAKE SNAPSHOTS! Show those screen captures of all of those penises and Nazi propaganda on their website.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit

View attachment 2309422

View attachment 2309423

View attachment 2309424

View attachment 2309427

View attachment 2309429

pointing out asymmetry as a common thing is the biggest cope on the planet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back