liquid k2 for bones?

odux

odux

Bronze
there have been some reports on rpf of people taking kuinone (liquid k2) and developing a wider jaw aswell as more facial bones even though they are either taking it orally or dermally on other places on the body.

I asked haidut if he thought applying it to places like the growthplates or even bones themselves could locally lengthen the bones and he said its worth a shot and would probably work under 25 for most areas.

My thesis is if i mix a drop of liquid k2 (2mgs) and 2 or 3 drops of liquid d3 (1kiu per drop) and apply to the growth plates i could legnthen the bones as im still very young.

There was also a study where people over 40 (i think) took oral d3 k2 and their dick grew half an inch in girth and length. so maybe if i apply k2 d3 dermally it could grow more than that since 1. im younger 2. bioavailability is increased 3. the doses of k2 and d3is alot larger than in the study.

larger clavicles would be an easy target since even at high bf% the growth plate area is still easily accessible and fuses very late at around 25 years old,

for legs, the back of knees would be easy aswells, for arms the inner elbow, for hands you have each knuckle, back of the wrist.

i receive both the k2 and d3 in a week sill update if i see any noteable gains

• +1
Reactions: isecna and The Homelander
Just take orally
You would die

• +1
Reactions: odux
larger clavicles
You would need longer scapulas for that to work, that's why clavicle lengthening surgery is cope and wouldn't work

• +1
You're probably onto something update us when you start taking it to see if it works it's worth a try

• +1
yes i like the idea

• +1
You would need longer scapulas for that to work, that's why clavicle lengthening surgery is cope and wouldn't work
reeves deadlifts help stretch the scapula and ive been doing heaps of them

there have been some reports on rpf of people taking kuinone (liquid k2) and developing a wider jaw aswell as more facial bones even though they are either taking it orally or dermally on other places on the body.

I asked haidut if he thought applying it to places like the growthplates or even bones themselves could locally lengthen the bones and he said its worth a shot and would probably work under 25 for most areas.

My thesis is if i mix a drop of liquid k2 (2mgs) and 2 or 3 drops of liquid d3 (1kiu per drop) and apply to the growth plates i could legnthen the bones as im still very young.

There was also a study where people over 40 (i think) took oral d3 k2 and their dick grew half an inch in girth and length. so maybe if i apply k2 d3 dermally it could grow more than that since 1. im younger 2. bioavailability is increased 3. the doses of k2 and d3is alot larger than in the study.

larger clavicles would be an easy target since even at high bf% the growth plate area is still easily accessible and fuses very late at around 25 years old,

for legs, the back of knees would be easy aswells, for arms the inner elbow, for hands you have each knuckle, back of the wrist.

i receive both the k2 and d3 in a week sill update if i see any noteable gains
Don’t

as you can see from this diagram it should work for the jaw too, ill be trying this too

Take liquid trt bro

• +1
try liquid dht if you dont have balding genes it could be like k2 on crack