KevinDurder

LIFEMAXX
Lets see

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
indian

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and <6PSLcel
English, the best one, the only one you need to know.

Learning another language is basically just a party trick, since everyone even in the biggest shitholes, speaks English, question is why the fuck are you wasting time learning an inferior language ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb and sportsmogger
English, the best one, the only one you need to know.

Learning another language is basically just a party trick, since everyone even in the biggest shitholes, speaks English, question is why the fuck are you wasting time learning an inferior language ?
The one that comes to mind is long term Geomaxxing

Also Its good to be able to speak to a larger population of the world

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The one that comes to mind is long term Geomaxxing

Also Its good to be able to speak to a larger population of the world
Still kinda silly but whatever u wanna do I suppose

English, Dutch, Bulgarian, Romanian, French
Spanish. I forgor french a bit tbh it

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Still kinda silly but whatever u wanna do I suppose
Brother if you want to live and work in a different country you need to learn their language to some extent

German, Englisch, Turkish, Dutch and a little bit French(only like asking for the way or having basic conversations)

German, Englisch, Turkish, Dutch and a little bit French(only like asking for the way or having basic conversations)
Why not learn one, in particular English, properly instead of knowing a few bullshit phrases in a few ?

Nobody in France or Germany is speaking english in corporate setting
You’re not getting a job in Germany, Scandinavia if your from outside of that country, it’s super nepotistic there

Why not learn one, in particular English, properly instead of knowing a few bullshit phrases in a few ?
I dont know a few bullshit phrases. My englisch is pretty decent, obviously I dont put effort in my grammar when chatting in forums. I was born in Germany lived there till I was 14 and moved to the Netherlands afterwards. My parents are turkish and I had french at school for 4 years. I am fluent in German, Dutch, Englisch and Turkish, altough German and turkish are my strongest languages

I dont know a few bullshit phrases. My englisch is pretty decent, obviously I dont put effort in my grammar when chatting in forums. I was born in Germany lived there till I was 14 and moved to the Netherlands afterwards. My parents are turkish and I had french at school for 4 years. I am fluent in German, Dutch, Englisch and Turkish, altough German and turkish are my strongest languages
Sounds like cope, for one you can’t spell English, stop trying to be quirky because you’re a German/dutch fag and as such spell certain things the Germanic way, it’s very cringe and gay, you aren’t fluent in shit, also doesn’t take much effort to use proper grammar and readable vernacular.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Sounds like cope, for one you can’t spell English, stop trying to be quirky because you’re a German/dutch fag and as such spell certain things the Germanic way, it’s very cringe and gay, you aren’t fluent in shit, also doesn’t take much effort to use proper grammar and readable vernacular.
Lmao why are you so mad that you only speak english. I wrote „englisch“, because I dont care. I am not trying to be quirky, you just get offended by people being polylingual:lul::lul:

Lmao why are you so mad that you only speak english. I wrote „englisch“, because I dont care. I am not trying to be quirky, you just get offended by people being polylingual:lul::lul:
Nah your trying to be quirky, keep coping with muh “I know le heckin 7 languages”

Nah you’re trying to be quirky, keep coping with me “I know le heckin 7 languages”
I am not coping tf. Like I said, I grew up in a bilingual environment(going to school in germany and talking turkish at home) and then moved to the netherlands and started learning dutch there.
I dont know why this bothers you that much, you clearly are insecure because of your inability to speak multiple languages and now youre coping with „I would rather speak english perfectly, than 3 languages decently“, which is utter bullshit. Its unnessesary to learn a language perfectly, if you‘re not gonna write a phD thesis in linguistics about that language.

I am not coping tf. Like I said, I grew up in a bilingual environment(going to school in germany and talking turkish at home) and then moved to the netherlands and started learning dutch there.
I dont know why this bothers you that much, you clearly are insecure because of your inability to speak multiple languages and now youre coping with „I would rather speak english perfectly, than 3 languages decently“, which is utter bullshit. Its unnessesary to learn a language perfectly, if you‘re not gonna write a phD thesis in linguistics about that language.
Yeah dnrd tbh

You’re not getting a job in Germany, Scandinavia if your from outside of that country, it’s super nepotistic there
I know people that do. If you’re skilled you can find a job but I don’t deny that they’re rascist towards outsiders

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel