List any groups/traits you don't consider incel that people claim they do

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
for me its

fatcel- how hard can it be to have a calorie deficit you lazy fuck

studycel- Unless you are a double major in STEM at an Ivy you cannot say your educational habits are the sole reason you are incel

religouscel- choosing to abstain from sex due to religious reasons is very different than not having sex and pinning it on that after the fact

poorcels- it has never been easier to make money while putting in minimal effort, plus broke dudes finesse women all the time

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote and ElTruecel
Gaming

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and 0S4MA
for me its

fatcel- how hard can it be to have a calorie deficit you lazy fuck

studycel- Unless you are a double major in STEM at an Ivy you cannot say your educational habits are the sole reason you are incel

religouscel- choosing to abstain from sex due to religious reasons is very different than not having sex and pinning it on that after the fact

poorcels- it has never been easier to make money while putting in minimal effort, plus broke dudes finesse women all the time
I disagree with everything except the first one

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
Also for the religion part u know being a virgin doesn’t automatically make u incel. Having had a relationship means u aren’t incel BECAUSE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE MEANS ROMATIC + SEXUAL.

SO IF YOUVE BEEN IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE NOT INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE
@Michael Myers @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yes I'm bored here, I'll play DmC 5.
2. Classes with no foids, all incel men and the few foids there are taken
3. Choosing to be virgin because most foids aren't into religion and religion is dying
4. Foids can replace you with another dude with more decency

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Yes I'm bored here,
Mogs me for gaming. Gamers are all normies & Chads. Plus the incel gamers can just stream and get status so

2. Classes with no foids, all incel men and the few foids there are taken
In uni even majors like CS require you to take electives that are common like creative writing and such, surely not every single person doing a STEM major is condemned to being an incel. Plus classes are not the only way to meet women on campus. Theres little excuse in this
3. Choosing to be virgin because most foids aren't into religion and religion is dying
If A man is Christian he will not be incel solely because of that. No popular religion condemns anyone to inceldom instantly so its cope when people say "I cant get girls cause I'm religious". Yes their religious text says not to have sex before marriage but its very clear who can actually act on it and who cant, its not the religion itself.
4. Foids can replace you with another dude with more decency
I don't consider a person incel automatically because they are broke. Broke guys can fuck women, most college kids are broke and they fuck a whole lot there.

with all of these all I'm saying is nobody can blame these solely for causing inceldom like they can with face or height

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
In uni even majors like CS require you to take electives that are common like creative writing and such, surely not every single person doing a STEM major is condemned to being an incel. Plus classes are not the only way to meet women on campus. Theres little excuse in this

If A man is Christian he will not be incel solely because of that. No popular religion condemns anyone to inceldom instantly so its cope when people say "I cant get girls cause I'm religious". Yes their religious text says not to have sex before marriage but its very clear who can actually act on it and who cant, its not the religion itself.

I don't consider a person incel automatically because they are broke. Broke guys can fuck women, most college kids are broke and they fuck a whole lot there.

with all of these all I'm saying is nobody can blame these solely for causing inceldom like they can with face or height
Should I cold approach random women and be known as the desperate creep of my campus

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Should I cold approach random women and be known as the desperate creep of my campus
No cold approach will always be garbage

All I'm saying is being a STEM major doesn't mean your incel automatically like with height or face

Also for the religion part u know being a virgin doesn’t automatically make u incel. Having had a relationship means u aren’t incel BECAUSE INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE MEANS ROMATIC + SEXUAL.

SO IF YOUVE BEEN IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE NOT INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE
@Michael Myers @MoggerGaston
I'm both religious and ugly.

Fatcel is still incel. All metabolism is not the same and there are different comorbidities and causes for obesity well recognised in medical literature