You look very feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 906 and Deleted
Tranny are not allowed here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 4804, Chadelite and 22 others
Get rid of the chain it lools ridiculous and wannabe. The glasses sre way to big and wtf is that hair?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 4645, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Take off your glasses.
Other than that you look quite like this guy, try to get implants.
William moseley 644037l 4995

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5292
Are you norwodding ?

Why the fuck do you have that hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted and Deleted member 1464
Lasik eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1100, loromate and 4 others
I'm sorry but it was over for you as soon as you opened your mouth. fucking horse faced mouth breather.
implants where?
inb4 shotgun head implants

Get rid of the glasses, wear contacts
Get rid of the chain

that’s all I have to say

Psl 3.7.23. Its over.

Wide child bearing hips
Gyno
Looks like a lesbian
Terrible hairstyle
Glasses (shit eyesight)
Weird bidy proportion

INJECT T ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Stingray, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU. ITS FUCKING OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Nosecel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Psl 3.7.23. Its over.

Wide child bearing hips
Gyno
Looks like a lesbian
Terrible hairstyle
Glasses (shit eyesight)
Weird bidy proportion

INJECT T ASAP
that's not gyno
gyno makes your nipples puffy, they wouldn't show up like that unless it was discomfortably cold
I thunk another pic qould be great
also don't do that with your mouth, it looks gay af

Inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5292
I'm sorry but it was over for you as soon as you opened your mouth. fucking horse faced mouth breather.

inb4 shotgun head implants

IMG 20191130 WA0015
keep mirin brah
Psl 3.7.23. Its over.

Wide child bearing hips
Gyno
Looks like a lesbian
Terrible hairstyle
Glasses (shit eyesight)
Weird bidy proportion

INJECT T ASAP
keep mirin brah
IMG 20191130 WA0015

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU. ITS FUCKING OVER
IMG 20191130 WA0015
yeah keep mirin
that's not gyno
gyno makes your nipples puffy, they wouldn't show up like that unless it was discomfortably cold
I didn't do anything with my mouth, I have big lips
Inject testosterone
I will. and anavar

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1560, Moggy and 2 others
nice tits

tranny mogs even me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
that's not gyno
i have puffy niples fuark

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
glasses is a looksmin. wear contacts.

OK ur body is good but get rid of that hair and the glasses bro, looks really emasculating

Get haircut an contacts

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
try rope

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Contacts
MSE
Haircut

Get out of the forum. Most people in here will not help you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5292
I have really big pecs. I don't have gyno. I have Arnold like pecs.
Contacts
MSE
Haircut

Get out of the forum. Most people in here will not help you.
what is mse?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
We need better picture of your face, looking straight at camera in sunlight, far away from face ( no squinting eyes ) is best

So far your biggest flaws is your eyes look too big, possible poor lower eyelid support

Your jaw is not masculine, I think you have narrow jaw you might need surgery, if you are young you can inject Test and chew mastic gum and maybe you will see some jaw growth, if not you may need surgery

Cut hair long on top, short on side

Do your parents have narrow jaw, small chin, flat cheekbones?

Also leanmaxx too

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5292
you look like shit in clothes for some reason.
Your shirtless pics came as an utter surprise

• +1
You should try getting to 4 psl first

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted
Dyke phenotype
iu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Dog face, Gazzamogga and 6 others
We need better picture of your face, looking straight at camera in sunlight, far away from face ( no squinting eyes ) is best

So far your biggest flaws is your eyes look too big, possible poor lower eyelid support

Your jaw is not masculine, I think you have narrow jaw you might need surgery, if you are young you can inject Test and chew mastic gum and maybe you will see some jaw growth, if not you may need surgery

Cut hair long on top, short on side

Do your parents have narrow jaw, small chin, flat cheekbones?

Also leanmaxx too
You are right with the lower eyelid support, mine is quite weak. Which surgery do I need for that?
Regarding my jaw, it is really big, and the muscles are even too wide. The photo does not show that. Most girls compliment my jaw quite often. My chin is also quite big. You should check my other thread where I have a side photo. My jaw is displayed quite well in that pic.
So I guess I need undereye implants.
you look like shit in clothes for some reason.
Your shirtless pics came as an utter surprise
and that shirtless pic is old. I am bigger and more shredded now, with an 8 pack also. My arms are bigger too, but weak in comparison with my chest and back. I have to work on my arms.
this is my jaw:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Flaws: white

You are right with the lower eyelid support, mine is quite weak. Which surgery do I need for that?
Regarding my jaw, it is really big, and the muscles are even too wide. The photo does not show that. Most girls compliment my jaw quite often. My chin is also quite big. You should check my other thread where I have a side photo. My jaw is displayed quite well in that pic.
So I guess I need undereye implants.

and that shirtless pic is old. I am bigger and more shredded now, with an 8 pack also. My arms are bigger too, but weak in comparison with my chest and back. I have to work on my arms.
this is my jaw:
View attachment 302232
You are a slayer already, just stylemaxx, lose glasses, fix your hair and you're good

• +1
get help asap
Explain? I’m being realistic. No amount of surgery will take you close to being 7 psl? Is this a joke thread or something. You could probably become 5+ with heavy surgery but above 6 is extremely unlikely

• +1
Explain? I’m being realistic. No amount of surgery will take you close to being 7 psl? Is this a joke thread or something. You could probably become 5+ with heavy surgery but above 6 is extremely unlikely
list my terrible flaws then.
u know shit about this brah. u think 5'10 brad pitt mogs 6'4 chico. What else???? he mogs dolph lundgreen too?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
list my terrible flaws then.
u know shit about this brah. u think 5'10 brad pitt mogs 6'4 chico. What else???? he mogs dolph lundgreen too?
Brad Pitt mogs Dolph hard what you mean? Dolph is very good looking but not supermodel tier.
And as for your flaws: Long midface, Recessed chin, Feminine nose, Shit haircut and general gay vibes. Nothing on you is ideal and except for your biggest flaws i listed nothing is above average tier. You look bullied and if you are you have my prayers but reaching 7psl isn’t possible for you, I’m not saying ur ugly but i’m not saying gl either basically 4 psl maybe 4.5 if we’re counting height. To be 7 psl you can’t have any actual flaw and atleast some striking features. Tom Cruise i’d consider 7 and he’s Done loads of surgery but he had insane eyes before hand
You need to show side 3/4 and front for rating to be accurate

• +1
@ArvidGustavsson is right no amount of surgeries will get you to 7psl. 7psl is super male model tier, at that level it's not about your proportions or ratios it's about harmony and features that stand out, which no surgery will give you. You are being very delusional when people here are giving you real advice, real ratings best you can do is 5.5psl. But it's ur choice, believe what you want to
Also go read the sticky post on how to take photos for ratings, if you want accurate ratings that is. If you fear looking bad then lol this forum isn't for you. Post proper photos taken from far away, from your eye level

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
Brad Pitt mogs Dolph hard what you mean? Dolph is very good looking but not supermodel tier.
And as for your flaws: Long midface, Recessed chin, Feminine nose, Shit haircut and general gay vibes. Nothing on you is ideal and except for your biggest flaws i listed nothing is above average tier. You look bullied and if you are you have my prayers but reaching 7psl isn’t possible for you, I’m not saying ur ugly but i’m not saying gl either basically 4 psl maybe 4.5 if we’re counting height. To be 7 psl you can’t have any actual flaw and atleast some striking features. Tom Cruise i’d consider 7 and he’s Done loads of surgery but he had insane eyes before hand
You need to show side 3/4 and front for rating to be accurate
I don't have a long midface are u blind? my chin is in fact big and should be smaller I think. my nose is perfect, I don't have pig nose like pitt. haircut could be a problem. gay vibes? I can kill you with a single punch. And lundgreen mogs pitt to another plane of existence and beyond.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
I’d rather have Brads body than chicos, Brad is broader than chico and has better insertions and taper etc. I’d consider Pitt bet
I don't have a long midface are u blind? my chin is in fact big and should be smaller I think. my nose is perfect, I don't have pig nose like pitt. haircut could be a problem. gay vibes? I can kill you with a single punch. And lundgreen mogs pitt to another plane of existence and beyond.
nwm didn’t know ur delusional

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Morpheus, sloopnoob and Vidyacoper
Jfl you're breathing in so much we can see the bottom part of your ribcage sticking out :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
so u rather be 5'10 than 6'4 hahahaha. manlet cope.
I’d rather have Brads body than chicos, Brad is broader than chico and has better insertions and taper etc. I’d consider Pitt bet

nwm didn’t know ur delusional
@ArvidGustavsson is right no amount of surgeries will get you to 7psl. 7psl is super male model tier, at that level it's not about your proportions or ratios it's about harmony and features that stand out, which no surgery will give you. You are being very delusional when people here are giving you real advice, real ratings best you can do is 5.5psl. But it's ur choice, believe what you want to
Also go read the sticky post on how to take photos for ratings, if you want accurate ratings that is. If you fear looking bad then lol this forum isn't for you. Post proper photos taken from far away, from your eye level
5.5 psl hahaha ok brah… that's why I was scouted by a top 2 agency hahaha get help

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy and loromate
He looks decent, above-average however you need to get rid of:

1. Glasses, switch to contacts
2. You have a terrible sense of clothing. I mean what the fuck are you wearing?
3. Cut your hair, make it shorter, if you can you can let a little bit of fringe and just make your hair messy, it will suit you.
4. You look very high inhib.
5. Get rid of your cheap chain. You ain't 50 Cent, boy.

In the past you made a post just like this and all the people told you to cut your hair. You did nothing. Means you don't give a shit what we say so why bother making these posts, tell me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and sloopnoob
He looks decent, above-average however you need to get rid of:

1. Glasses, switch to contacts
2. You have a terrible sense of clothing. I mean what the fuck are you wearing?
3. Cut your hair, make it shorter, if you can you can let a little bit of fringe and just make your hair messy, it will suit you.
4. You look very high inhib.
5. Get rid of your cheap chain. You ain't 50 Cent, boy.

In the past you made a post just like this and all the people told you to cut your hair. You did nothing. Means you don't give a shit what we say so why bother making these posts, tell me?
I did cut my hair. those were old pics. thanks for the advice bro
I did cut my hair. those were old pics. thanks for the advice bro
and that's a gold chain. a gift from my father

You’re delusional lol. What PSL would you say you are right now then?

• +1
You’re delusional lol. What PSL would you say you are right now then?
I don't know but I was scouted in Miami by a top 2 modelling agency.
above 5 I guess, not 7 for sure.

I don't know but I was scouted in Miami by a top 2 modelling agency.
above 5 I guess, not 7 for sure.

If not a LARP they scouted you for your great height + ok face, models need to be tall ( above average ) first, face is secondary

Not because you have a PSL 6 Face

Your eyes are your worst flaw by far, I would call Taban and get almond eye surgery, also colored contacts

Take a picture/video outside in the sun

those fucking wrists

Wristpill

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, Deleted member 1560 and Zeta ascended