Selfie background

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
White Titbot/10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ROTTING, Lmao and 9 others
Why again someone mention titbot when rating me jfl
Because you look like his white version.
Get upper blepharoplasty to remove hooding, and eyebrows transplant.
Grow stubble and long hair.

• +1
Also use latisse, mascara whatever to make your eyes prettier or rope

@Titbot did you use skin whitening?

• JFL
Because you look like his white version.
Get upper blepharoplasty to remove hooding, and eyebrows transplant.
Grow stubble and long hair.
I can’t grow stubble sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Jfl even your ears are pinned out like his

• JFL
You don't look NT. That's your biggest failo.

Wouldn’t it make me look like some turtle shit?
Nigga even a turtle is more aesthetic than your eyes.
You with a human haircut, proper coloring, and decent eyes would be chad - prolly taller lower third too.
Yet now u look bad

Nigga even a turtle is more aesthetic than your eyes.
You with a human haircut, proper coloring, and decent eyes would be chad - prolly taller lower third too.
Yet now u look bad
What do you mean by proper coloring? Like tan or what? And what surgeries to have descents eyes? Canthoplexy or infraorbital implants, orbital decompression?

• +1
What do you mean by proper coloring? Like tan or what? And what surgeries to have descents eyes? Canthoplexy or infraorbital implants, orbital decompression?
Your eyes are fine per psl but shit per irl so none of these. Maybe orbital decompression if your eyes are protruding from side not side.
But upper blepharoplasty to get rid of hooding, and eyebrow + eyelashes transplant.
Yes a tan and ideally contacts to add prettyness

• +1
Your eyes are fine per psl but shit per irl so none of these. Maybe orbital decompression if your eyes are protruding from side not side.
But upper blepharoplasty to get rid of hooding, and eyebrow + eyelashes transplant.
I have bought contacts that can last for month but I will start using them as cherry on the top when I’m done with tanning, eyelashes and eyebrow, when it comes to hooding I don’t think it such a problem cause in candid I have minimal UEE

I have bought contacts that can last for month but I will start using them as cherry on the top when I’m done with tanning, eyelashes and eyebrow, when it comes to hooding I don’t think it such a problem cause in candid I have minimal UEE
These contacts are a10 with dark limbal ring, look dope imo

Do u recommend any shit for eyelashes to grow them? I’ve been using peppermint oil and it quite worked but only in the beginning

• +1
Do u recommend any shit for eyelashes to grow them? I’ve been using peppermint oil and it quite worked but only in the beginning
Mascara.
Everything else will have minor impact if you don’t have lashes already beside latisse. You seem to have no lashes

• +1
Mascara.
Everything else will have minor impact if you don’t have lashes already beside latisse. You seem to have no lashes
My upper lashes are 8mm lower are 5mm in right eye they are 7mm and 5mm

• +1
NCT and manletism.

My upper lashes are 8mm lower are 5mm in right eye they are 7mm and 5mm
They used to be much lower like 4mm upper and literally 0mm or like 0,5mm lower before peppermint oil tho jfl

I fraud to 6’1 on dates with tinder sluts successfully tho
It’s generally like I tell them at first I’m 6’1 then we go to Snapchat or Instagram we are exchanging nudes I sent them my dick videos (given I’m short dude and lean and 7x5,5inches my dick looks like 9 inches to them, so they want to fuck) we then meet and they either forget what I told them about height since they are more focused on getting my dick into their pussy or these lifts really boost me into 6’1