Haiti
Liberia
Chad
South Sudan
Burundi
Somalia
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Syria (due to ongoing conflict and instability otherwise ok)
Papua New Guinea
Venezuela
Laos

Every country in this list is fucking worthless high economic instability, very high crime rates. These countries don't even have access to essential services and have 0 cultural value or political insignificance. These shitholes truly are worthy of the just send 10 ICBMs with nukes theory.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, horizontallytall, Deleted member 51576 and 12 others
Afghanistan has a lot of cultural value

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 71172 and 4 others
Afghanistan has a lot of cultural value
Yes but all thr good part of its culture can be observed in it's neighborhood countries aswell. It mostly a dysiopian Islamist puppet state these days

Last edited:
@murdah @Debetro

who cares? not like anyone here goes out and whats point the point of living in switzerland if u dont have basic access to pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
Yes but all thr good part of its culture can be observed in it's neighborhood countries aswell. It mostly a dysiopian Islamist puppet state these days
Like what exactly? Afghanistan has historic cities like Herat which was the capital of the Timurid Empire. It also has alot of ruins from the Alexandrian and Classical period, then from the Islamic era (although most of these are in the west parts of the country)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Chad?

• +1
Nigger
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
Like what exactly? Afghanistan has historic cities like Herat which was the capital of the Timurid Empire. It also has alot of ruins from the Alexandrian and Classical period, then from the Islamic era (although most of these are in the west parts of the country)
Oh yes I forgot about the architecture anf those city states. I guess Afghanistan is valuable but I still think it's mostly a shithole state tbh.

• +1
The 4th world countries category is quite unnecesary

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Blows my mind how a barren Country like Venezuela can produce some of the most Beautiful
women on the Planet

Agree but I'd probably sub out Bangladesh, lot economic and social greenshoots, and replace with North Korea - only reason people don't acknowledge that as 4th world shithole so much is its not got tropical weather.

There's also some African places u missed out, like Djibouti and Eritrea - could have just Said + any landlocked African country that's not Botswana or lesotho

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Yliaster
Blows my mind how a barren Country like Venezuela can produce some of the most Beautiful
women on the Planet
Cos it used to be rich pre Chavez

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

yeah agreed tbh

I would categorize it something like the West and Japan being First World then the Soviet would
probably be Second World and every other region is more or less Third World.

yeah agreed tbh

I would categorize it something like the West and Japan being First World then the Soviet would
probably be Second World and every other region is more or less Third World.
Thr third world countries are still valuable because of their cultural, historical and political significance tho.

mumbai mogs so hard. the vibes are just something else. the genuine smiles of the people, the culture. i would cut my balls to live there

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, trueceI, ingram33 and 3 others
Niger
Haiti
Liberia
Chad
South Sudan
Burundi
Somalia
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Papua New Guinea
Venezuela
Laos

Every country in this list is fucking worthless high economic instability, very high crime rates. These countries don't even have access to essential services and have 0 cultural value or political insignificance. These shitholes truly are worthy of the just send 10 ICBMs with nukes theory.
Add slavistan and latam to the list.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
India number one☝🏾🇮🇳💯

Niger
Haiti
Liberia
Chad
South Sudan
Burundi
Somalia
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Papua New Guinea
Venezuela
Laos

Haiti mogs

Download

He's using the term incorrectly. 4th world usually refers to primitive tribes.
The Fourth World is an outdated term used to describe the most underdeveloped, poverty-stricken, and marginalized regions of the world.

Their culture:

REQUIREMENTS TO BE A BOY DANCER
Have 1,500 ng/dL of Estrogen
Have sub 250 ng/dL of testostrone
Fed GoySlop from birth
Be from the ages of 12-15

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
laos has faster passenger trains than usa

take it off the list

Add slavistan and latam to the list.
(nowadays) Russia is not European asides from the big relevant cities and its surroundings, the rest of EE has very beautiful cities and barely have those 18th century villages slavophobes love to cherrypick

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
(nowadays) Russia is not European asides from the big relevant cities and its surroundings, the rest of EE has very beautiful cities and barely have those 18th century villages slavophobes love to cherrypick
Very beautiful 2 square kms of oligarch infested business outlets. 99% of slavistan is commie-block hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Debetro
Very beautiful 2 square kms of oligarch infested business outlets. 99% of slavistan is commie-block hell.
That is only some places of eastern slavic countries because they suffered the most during history and didn't have time to recover. Once the NATO show ends give it 20 years and they will become developed first world countries, all the westerners will want to migrate to there once they realize that their countries have been turned into dystopian favelas. Mark my words Eastern Europe and Asia are the future

• JFL
That is only some places of eastern slavic countries because they suffered the most during history and didn't have time to recover. Once the NATO show ends give it 20 years and they will become developed first world countries, all the westerners will want to migrate to there once they realize that their countries have been turned into dystopian favelas. Mark my words Eastern Europe and Asia are the future
Just keep washing toilets, Janusz. No need for these 25 IQ essays.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 51576 and Debetro
Just keep washing toilets, Janusz. No need for these 25 IQ essays.
You don't live in eastern europe, you probably never visited eastern europe, you don't speak any eastern european languages, you never had a conversation with an eastern european person face to face. And for 2 years of your life all you have done is talking bad about the eastern european people? Who is the delusional one?

• JFL
you forgot your own country boyo

NigER? I think you meant niggER.

You don't live in eastern europe, you probably never visited eastern europe, you don't speak any eastern european languages, you never had a conversation with an eastern european person face to face. And for 2 years of your life all you have done is talking bad about the eastern european people? Who is the delusional one?
@russiancelreturns xd

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, russiancelreturns and Debetro
I would also add Argentina to that list

Literal african wages

Niger
Haiti
Liberia
Chad
South Sudan
Burundi
Somalia
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Papua New Guinea
Venezuela
Laos

notice how most of them have an islamic dominated population?

Venezuela and Bangladesh do not belong on that list. Should be third world.

I know Venezuela are inflationmaxxed but GDP per capita is still relatively high compared to the others.

Bangladesh is mirroring similar double digits growth to china was back in 70s as it has the last decade. GDP per capita now mogs most of South Asia including India.

Niger
Haiti
Liberia
Chad
South Sudan
Burundi
Somalia
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Papua New Guinea
Venezuela
Laos

lol Why is Bangladesh there when Indians and Pakis shit on the streets like animals and have no sanitation? Very weird, should be the other way around.
Open defecation south asia

Bangladesh is just a third world.

Last edited: