List Of Excuses You Can Use To Explain Surgery’s/ Frauds

S

sb23

Gold
To begin with, understand that the average person isn’t hypercritical, aware of the blackpill or even aware of what attractive means to them. This means they will have low suspicion when it comes to most positive physical changes. However, there is still a chance of suspicion, which can easily be evaded using these strategies. Without further ado, I will unveil deceitful tactics you can use to explain unnatural changes.

Lower third
Surgical changes to the lower third can be explained through an array of reasons. I will be listing them from best to worse in my opinion:

- (1) Bike Accident
When getting surgeries done to the lower third you will likely be abroad. This is allows for an excuse to share videos of your daily activities with friends and family. You should occasionally display yourself cycling. This will get them in the mindset that a bike is your mode of transport. We will be using this to help solidify the idea of a legitimate bike accident. Next you will get your surgery done. Post op, whilst you are still in a hospital bad, you can take a picture of yourself, you can even pay someone on Fiverr to doctor it and make it look more like you were in an accident. Share this photo with your close ones and break the news that you were in a bike accident you were lucky to survive. Go into as little detail as possible. This is a more elaborate scheme which despite being amoral, should have a pretty high success rate.

- (2) Functional/ correctional surgery
People close to you may question the sudden change in appearance. You will go with the following, your doctor diagnosed “Severe obstructive sleep apnea“ which was caused by your “infrangular submental mandibular region” (make something which would be hard to remember/ look into), the only long term fix for this being surgery. This should be ample justification.

- (3) Gaslight
Assuming you get this done before the age of 22, you can just completely gaslight everyone who questions a change. If someone says your lower third looks different in any way, act equally as confused as them, if they keep digging, just say, “it was probably just late puberty, my doctor said I grew a cm recently so I must still be growing”.

- (4) Physically Hide The Surgery
You can mask the procedures to some degree with a beard or by putting on weight.

Eye Area
Imo this is probably the easiest to get away with, due to how small they are compared to the rest. I will just explain how to get away with several eye procedures.
(1)
Infraorbital rim implants or even brow ridge implants will significantly improve eye area, assuming they’re needed, yet no one will even be able to consider calling it out as most don’t even know what infraorbital implants are. Odds are. If you have sunken in eyes or discolouration like this guy,
IMG 8364
people will probably just think you started sleeping more or started eating more healthy.
(2)
Eye colour can easily be explained. If prompted for the reason behind the change in eye colour, you can go with one of 2 options:
Option 1= Gaslight assuming the colour change isn’t major
Option 2= reply to this post with the word “cult” and I will tag you in my next thread which is a foolproof way to get away with it.

(3)
Canthoplasty, assuming it isn’t a massive change can easily just be gotten away with via gaslighting

(4)
box-osteotomy
:hnghn:

Leg Lengthening
It can be either really easy or, impossible to get away with

Below 24: you will claim you were recently diagnosed with an estrogen deficiency which meant you kept growing through your early 20’s

Above 24: if you do a minimal increase then you could easily gaslight, but more than 3 inches and you basically have to start a new life to getaway with it.

Rhinoplasty
This, I would say is pretty tricky to get away with as it’s one of the most common cosmetic procedures, and is in the centre of your face. But, there are still ways to get away with it. Ranking from best to worst:

- (1) Sparring Accident
Choose a martial art that puts your face in a compromising positions ie boxing, jiu jitsu, Muay Thai. Ensure friends and family knows about this hobby. Get the rhino. Share the post op pictures with close ones saying you broke your nose in sparring.

- (2) Functional/ Medical
You can claim you were diagnosed with “serve obstructive sleep apnea” and this was the only concrete fix for the issue. You could also claim you had a deviated septum which obstructed your breathing.

- (3) Isotretinion (accutane)
Assuming no major change, you could gaslight and act clueless, insinuate it was probably the actuate you were taking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DOHC, IblameCooper, framemoggerr and 7 others
All that for 1 rep

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub.o
To begin with, understand that the average person isn’t hypercritical, aware of the blackpill or even aware of what attractive means to them. This means they will have low suspicion when it comes to most positive physical changes. However, there is still a chance of suspicion, which can easily be evaded using these strategies. Without further ado, I will unveil deceitful tactics you can use to explain unnatural changes.

Lower third
Surgical changes to the lower third can be explained through an array of reasons. I will be listing them from best to worse in my opinion:

- (1) Bike Accident
When getting surgeries done to the lower third you will likely be abroad. This is allows for an excuse to share videos of your daily activities with friends and family. You should occasionally display yourself cycling. This will get them in the mindset that a bike is your mode of transport. We will be using this to help solidify the idea of a legitimate bike accident. Next you will get your surgery done. Post op, whilst you are still in a hospital bad, you can take a picture of yourself, you can even pay someone on Fiverr to doctor it and make it look more like you were in an accident. Share this photo with your close ones and break the news that you were in a bike accident you were lucky to survive. Go into as little detail as possible. This is a more elaborate scheme which despite being amoral, should have a pretty high success rate.

People close to you may question the sudden change in appearance. You will go with the following, your doctor diagnosed “Severe obstructive sleep apnea“ which was caused by your “infrangular submental mandibular region” (make something which would be hard to remember/ look into), the only long term fix for this being surgery. This should be ample justification.

- (3) Gaslight
Assuming you get this done before the age of 22, you can just completely gaslight everyone who questions a change. If someone says your lower third looks different in any way, act equally as confused as them, if they keep digging, just say, “it was probably just late puberty, my doctor said I grew a cm recently so I must still be growing”.

You can mask the procedures to some degree with a beard or by putting on weight.

Eye Area
Imo this is probably the easiest to get away with, due to how small they are compared to the rest. I will just explain how to get away with several eye procedures.
(1)
Infraorbital rim implants or even brow ridge implants will significantly improve eye area, assuming they’re needed, yet no one will even be able to consider calling it out as most don’t even know what infraorbital implants are. Odds are. If you have sunken in eyes or discolouration like this guy,
people will probably just think you started sleeping more or started eating more healthy.
(2)
Eye colour can easily be explained. If prompted for the reason behind the change in eye colour, you can go with one of 2 options:
Option 2= reply to this post with the word “cult” and I will tag you in my next thread which is a foolproof way to get away with it.

(3)
Canthoplasty, assuming it isn’t a massive change can easily just be gotten away with via gaslighting

(4)
box-osteotomy

Leg Lengthening

Below 24: you will claim you were recently diagnosed with an estrogen deficiency which meant you kept growing through your early 20’s

Above 24: if you do a minimal increase then you could easily gaslight, but more than 3 inches and you basically have to start a new life to getaway with it.

Rhinoplasty
This, I would say is pretty tricky to get away with as it’s one of the most common cosmetic procedures, and is in the centre of your face. But, there are still ways to get away with it. Ranking from best to worst:

- (1) Sparring Accident
Choose a martial art that puts your face in a compromising positions ie boxing, jiu jitsu, Muay Thai. Ensure friends and family knows about this hobby. Get the rhino. Share the post op pictures with close ones saying you broke your nose in sparring.

You can claim you were diagnosed with “serve obstructive sleep apnea” and this was the only concrete fix for the issue. You could also claim you had a deviated septum which obstructed your breathing.

Assuming no major change, you could gaslight and act clueless, insinuate it was probably the actuate you were taking.
Nice thread, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Bahahahaahh, can’t even get attention on an incel forum. My life is truly over :feelsrope:

Nah just be low inhib and tell them exactly why you had surgeries

Dnr cause i dont care about what npc bluepill think of me

Then what’s the point of surgery you fucking moron.
Many users on this site will have to have multiple surgeries anyway so there is no point in going and explaining to bluepillers everything you have done

Lower third

- (1) Bike Accident

- (3) Gaslight

Eye Area
(1)
(2)

(3)

(4)
box-osteotomy

Leg Lengthening

Rhinoplasty

- (1) Sparring Accident

Very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: sb23