List of people who are below 4.5 psl here

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
  • Foid avi accounts
  • "Their whole shtick is sfcel larping" accounts (closeted sfcels can be high psl)
  • "posting instagram reels of thots every time they log in" accounts (once or twice a week doesnt apply, i mean half their post history are posting these makeup frauded whores)
  • "muh studies" kinda accounts ( Taking a study out of context and then spewing obvious falsities to draw in obliviious dalits hook line and sinker - motte and balley fallacy)
  • Anyone who has ever talked about "SEAmaxxing" seriously
  • Ethnic themselves but like to shit on dalits kind accounts (biggest subhumans on average)
  • Gymcels who roid
  • fatcels
  • People who cant grasp basic irony/sarcasm . Low iq hence low looks
  • The extremely nice ones (sadly)

@Manletmachine @Lone Wolf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32410 and 10 others
@_MVP_ @juste @GuyFromSingapore @BrahminBoss @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 23558
I’m nice, yet above 4.5 ( I think) so that’s false.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 43403
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • Ethnic themselves but like to shit on dalits kind accounts (biggest subhumans on average)
I agree, i wonder what person here who does this:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, horizontallytall, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
  • Foid avi accounts
  • "Their whole shtick is sfcel larping" accounts (closeted sfcels can be high psl)
  • "posting instagram reels of thots every time they log in" accounts (once or twice a week doesnt apply, i mean half their post history are posting these makeup frauded whores)
  • "muh studies" kinda accounts ( Taking a study out of context and then spewing obvious falsities to draw in obliviious dalits hook line and sinker - motte and balley fallacy)
  • Gymcels who roid
  • fatcels

And I don’t think BGM, Loox ect are below 4.5. Gymcels who roid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mike141 and Saint Casanova
Smart use of Roids are up there with surgery in terms of Looksmaxx potential
You have to ask why they are roiding in the first place, loox was extremely lucky he was 18 when he started after 22 bones dont grow in 99 percent of cases and we have no idea how hell age. If he looks good at 26 ..

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Idk man I check all the boxes and I'm confirmed >5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
You have to ask why they are roiding in the first place, loox was extremely lucky he was 18 when he started after 22 bones dont grow in 99 percent of cases and we have no idea how hell age. If he looks good at 26 ..
If you have decent response to roids, it will do wonders for your physique and even frame (lats, delts ect). Some bones can grow under stimulation ( Zygos and brow ridge for example)

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
If you have decent response to roids, it will do wonders for your physique and even frame (lats, delts ect). Some bones can grow until stimulation ( Zygos and brow ridge for example)
It will also grow facial muscle and runaway growth isnt a good thing in terms of bones. Its why even ex roiders have huge bloated skull

If you have decent response to roids, it will do wonders for your physique and even frame (lats, delts ect). Some bones can grow until stimulation ( Zygos and brow ridge for example)
find one person before and after who actually gained noticable facial mass off roids without looking like an ogre abusing hgh and ended up looksminning. if you wanna take roids for body thats fine but telling yourself it can grow zygos is cope your bones can not change only the tissue around it

most on this forum are sub 4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • Foid avi accounts
@Heinrich Schmidt @slayer69 @MaestheticMaso @Pretty @Kristin @Hottaco34 @Meraki @TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Ai Impact @Sandmännchen
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Youㅤ
  • Gymcels who roid
@androgenic @5.5psl
@BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer
@Lasko123 @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @Lookologist003 c

is this true guys? can you confirm?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 23558
I check none of the boxes. Mirin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I roid and im not under 4.5 psl

• Foid avi accounts
  • Gymcels who roid
  • fatcels

Ok I’m the chad of this forum.

• Foid avi accounts
  • Gymcels who roid
  • fatcels

User called I'm good boy 2psl knife murder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410

Users who are viewing this thread

Back