• Retarded

12. Shit Musicians
• Billie Eilish: Promotes being mentally ill
• Lil Nas X: Gay African degenerate
• Olivia Rodrigo: Filipino Mutt promoting toxic relationships
• Ice Spice: Retarded degenerate mutt
• Central Cee: Retarded degenerate mutt
• Sabrina Carpenter: Makes fucking shit "music"

Out of these 18 celebrities 5 are Jewish, 3 are Filipino, 6 are African and 4 are white, with 2 of the white celebrities being ones who promote self-harm and the other 2 possessing literally nothing whatsoever I don't even know what to say about them other than the fact that they exist.

All of these celebrities and most celebrities in general, are celebrities for retarded reasons because that's the point of celebrities, to dumb down the masses. No one who openly expresses strong character and nothing but nature and healthy masculine/feminine values would ever be gifted a platform like these scum are. There possibly are celebrities who are good human beings but they have to hide away that side of them either because they wouldn't gain anything from it or they want to but it would jeopardise their career and possibly also life.

Who will the next Filipino, African, Jewish or nopersonalityfound.exe White person be to have their fame boosted for no good reason?

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, iblamechico, tombradylover and 5 others
Billie eilish isnt bad taylor swift is the worst

Billie eilish isnt bad taylor swift is the worst
Even though all of Taylor Swift's songs are shit I can see why she became famous from her old songs. Her new songs though aren't even songs, anyone who is a fan of her today is the definition of an NPC.

Why do you not think Billie Eilish is bad? She has no personality, no good songs and promotes being mentally ill. She is a terrible influence on girls which is why she was given her fame.

Interesting new user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover and Sven
all of these people are scripted characters and fake industry plants

ricegum was also an influencer who got his career boosted

• +1
Reactions: Sven
all of these people are scripted characters and fake industry plants

ricegum was also an influencer who got his career boosted
They are the paid actors of society whilst the rest of the people are unpaid actors or underpaid actors like Kanye West said.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Employees at YT cherry-pick who they like and boost them on the trending reel—the home page. Also, consider non-members viewing the main page on Roku, which currently gets the most hits compared to phones and PC devices. But there are rules for the boosted retard. No profanity, no lisp (unless it's comically "pee in pants" funny), no promotion of violence and hate against feelings, no uneducated white trash persona (unless it's comically "pee in pants" funny), and must provide reasonable advice, information, entertainment, or keep the viewer interested—short clip (the average viewer has a short attention span).

The one time I trended on that retarded network was over seven years ago. I had millions of views and thousands of subscribers. I didn't accept a fucking penny from the company. And they kept reminding me to update my personal information so they could arrange payment. I told them to eat my ass.

The sole reason for my trending was due to my methodology. I was the first to successfully clone a well-known organization's live event but twist it against the subject in the content. What he had done made me do that. I wanted to make sure that motherfucker didn't get away with it. So I snuck into YouTube and cloned a trending clip. I knew he would be viewing the network because he worships his vanity. I'd studied his character beforehand.

As he sat in the police station, he saw my cloned content, thinking it was the well-respected folks. Ugh. And what he would see, he thought, was what the public saw. I showed him that he messed up. He's fucked. "You are fucked!" I made him nervous with my evidence showing his deception.

Hours later, he spilled the beans.

Today, he's serving his life in prison. Three souls let go of the Earth and went with the Almigthy's pull in peace.

The original creator of the content had mine flagged but removed it days later. They gave me all rights to it, LMAO! I did what they wanted to but couldn't because of liability lawsuits, and that's not how they do business. But when they removed the flag on my clone, it was the same as saying, "We'll eat your ass. Thank you."

Trolls came after me hard. His family, too, was there, demanding that YouTube remove my content immediately and ban me. Even YT employees questioned me on my page. I did to them what I do here. I used characters and stories to mock each snowflake, troll, and hater. Not only that, but I went after EVERYONE!

YouTube said, in so many words, "You need to handle criticism better." I told her/him to also eat my ass. Eventually, they shadow-banned my content with millions of views. That was just fine with me.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I later told them to eat my ass again and shove their monetary bullshit up theirs. One of the employees responded, "What is the deal with wanting people to eat your ass? No, thank you, sir!"

"Then get creative and squirt a little jelly on it first, don't care! Eat my ass."

I deleted the channel and had to digitally sign a waiver, forfeiting compensation. Their money was garbage to me. I also threatened them that if I see any of my content reappear on their arrogant, privileged for the pampered society-designed network, I'll hire a Jewish lawyer who has a thing with breaking his penis off in jackasses. They obliged and red-flagged me indefinitely. I tested those waters a couple of years ago with silent cartoons to see if the flag was lifted. ROFLMFAOCOPTER! Still in the deep red.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
nigga u literally joined yesterday and ur already schizo posting and tagging @BigJimsWornOutTires. Mirin hard tho he's goated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and horizontallytall
1. The Paul Brothers
• Jewish
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
David Goggins is another. Bodydestroyer just like the liver king.

"Who's gonna carry the boats?"

The slaves. You know who isn't gonna carry the boats? The king. Would you rather be a king or a slave?

Never leave your comfort zone. Always get someone to do the dirty work for you when you can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and iblamechico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back