List of reasons why marriage and/or exclusive relationships are stupid (applies to both genders)

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
- Even if they don’t cheat in action, they will eventually wish they could. No matter how attractive you are, biologically we are programmed to crave variety, this applies to both genders..

- What’s the point of locking anybody down if they will never want to fuck you only? Doesn’t the thought of that sound ridiculous?

- Even if they don’t cheat in action, there will be times that they masturbate to the thought of somebody else.
It’s natural, even if the other partner is a chad/stacy. There are other chads/stacy..

- If you know you would, what makes you think your other partner wouldn’t as well?
I’ve done it myself. Do you expect me to believe she wouldn’t either?

-This may sound selfish, but this could apply to the other partner as well. Why would I want to force a woman to stay loyal to me if she wish she could fuck somebody else, and why should I be forced to stay loyal to a woman if I know I wish I could fuck another woman?

For a woman to be loyal to a man, she must be most attracted to him more than other man.
This is impossible, for both genders. Biologically we crave variety. No man or woman is perfect enough to stop the arousal that your man or woman may have from somebody else. Even if they don’t cheat in action, nothing will stop them from cheating in their thoughts. A woman could be attracted to you forever, but that doesn’t mean she won’t be attracted to other people forever.. keep that in mind.
This is why exclusive relations are a waste of mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, autistic_tendencies, silently_said and 1 other person
just kys if you aren't Chad theory

I would never cheat on my girlfriend stop lying

most guys are cucks that can’t even cheat if they wanted to while their gf is with other guys all the time

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I would never cheat on my girlfriend stop lying
Of course not by action. But you are attracted to other women. Your thoughts aren’t loyal, and you know it.
So what’s the point of a relationship if we biologically crave variety?

• +1
Even if they don’t cheat in action, there will be times that they masturbate to the thought of somebody else.
It’s natural, even if the other partner is a chad/stacy. There are other chads/stacy..
True, but when you're not Chad and have 0 options you might as well just try to play along with it or just refuse to get into a relationship.

I am suggesting, I will kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
Of course not by action. But you are attracted to other women. Your thoughts aren’t loyal, and you know it.
So what’s the point of a relationship if we biologically crave variety?
I mean yeah but id easily control something as simple as finding another girl hot if i could settle down with a girl i loved
Muh it goes against nature yeah it goes against stuff i dont care tbh

True, but when you're not Chad and have 0 options you might as well just try to play along with it or just refuse to get into a relationship.

I am suggesting, I will kill myself.
I believe even chads should refuse to be in a relationship. In fact, ESPECIALLY chads should refuse to be in a relationship.

• +1
State of the modern man jfl.

it’s a lot deeper than that.
This applies also to chads and stacies..
yeah i read it now. :fuk:

now image when you're sub5. 0 probabilities to get laid.

:fuk:

my gf also believes on lookism yet i fail to see whatever she saw on me tbh. I don't even have money.

what's even the point of looksmax if you're not even gonna be happy? sex? it's just last less than half an hour, and after that, you forget about the person, specially if you're Chad.

At least if you're GL you can fake it, she can fake it, and that's enough. But if you're subhuman, it's over. No amount of therapy will fix the problem, yet you can ignore it, but it will be there, tormenting you, knowing you're a virgin, and a lonely miserable man

I mean yeah but id easily control something as simple as finding another girl hot if i could settle down with a girl i loved
Muh it goes against nature yeah it goes against stuff i dont care tbh
Personally, I would feel uncomfortable with the thought of my girlfriend wishing she could fuck somebody else, even if she doesn’t because “she loves me” jfl.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Personally, I would feel uncomfortable with the thought of my girlfriend wishing she could fuck somebody else, even if she doesn’t because “she loves me” jfl.
She doesnt have to be wishing

I'm too emotionally unstable and psychologically weak to have a healthy relationship, but I wish everyone with this goal in mind well.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel

my gf also believes on lookism yet i fail to see whatever she saw on me tbh. I don't even have money.

what's even the point of looksmax if you're not even gonna be happy? sex? it's just last less than half an hour, and after that, you forget about the person, specially if you're Chad.

At least if you're GL you can fake it, she can fake it, and that's enough. But if you're subhuman, it's over. No amount of therapy will fix the problem, yet you can ignore it, but it will be there, tormenting you, knowing you're a virgin, and a lonely miserable man
Big cope. Chads get cheated on too.
All humans biologically crave variety.

Tell me this.. If you had a stacy girlfriend, would you be attracted only to her forever? Of course not.
For the same reason you don’t fap to the same video forever.
You could be attracted to her forever, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be attracted to other stacies forever.

And you could be loyal in action, but your thoughts will never be loyal and you know it!

I’m not an incel fyi. I have a body count of 10 foids. Not a lot, still not an incel. You don’t have to be a incel to be blackpilled.

I’m not an incel fyi. I have a body count of 10 foids. Not a lot, still not an incel. You don’t have to be a incel to be blackpilled.
I'm bad looking

They are too risky now
It’s too easy to cheat around

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell and Olivecel