List of the ultimate copemaxxers

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
In particular order

Afro-Centraists-Black africans that think blacks built the pyramids and it's a huge conspiracy that whites pulled off to make thr world believe they were main characters

Delusional EE/Balkancel-Thinks he is the flag bearer of the white race and spews racist shit like online despite living in a wasteland in Albania

Indo Aryan Copers- Needs no explanation as everyone is familiar with users who claim their entire family is 100% European looking Aryans despite being from the slums of Lahore.

CCP Retard-These niggas think China will be the next superpower and pump out yellow peril threads continously

Did I miss anyone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss and 23 others
Where's Arabs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Bars, Chadeep and 6 others
@buflek @ryuken @Chadeep @SidharthTheSlayer @moredatesmorerapes @FaceandBBC @JohnDoe @LancasteR

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and FaceandBBC
You missed @_MVP_

Claims to be high IQ yet was asking me for money advice yesterday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Chadeep, watah and 2 others
.Org dalits thinking its their looks that make them subhuman instead of their personality.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars, Akhi, wastedspermcel and 4 others
Forgetting the indians who claim india will be superpower by 2020 oh wait 2024 no wait 2030? greater bharat??
coincidence indian forgot to post the most obvious and well known copemaxxers??? :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, wastedspermcel and shia.jihadist
no saar I not Bharati I is Indo Aryan saar

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Bars, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Afro-Centraists-Black africans that think blacks built the pyramids and it's a huge conspiracy that whites pulled off to make thr world believe they were main characters
We wuz the original Mayans, built the pyramids, and founded America. If you disagree you're a white supremacist.
GFqz90BWkAEjctC
GHESP6HW4AAGpyX
BLACKHISTORY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Forgetting the indians who claim india will be superpower by 2020 oh wait 2024 no wait 2030? greater bharat??
coincidence indian forgot to post the most obvious and well known copemaxxers??? :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Those people are mainly the RSS copers. They aren't too active on online. They have their own coping chambers irl.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Those people are mainly the RSS copers. They aren't too active on online. They have their own coping chambers irl.
they are everywhere on twitter/social media, they aren't on here because they'd get laughed out of the forum just like they do on 4ch
these copers haev their own telegram channel called "indian online defense squad" or something and just spend all day shitposting about bharat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
no saar I not Bharati I is Indo Aryan saar
This is more common among Pakistanis and Afghans actually because they have a small minority(dardic tribes) that do pass as whites

• JFL
China is already a superpower. Bow down to our CCP overlords.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
This is more common among Pakistanis and Afghans actually because they have a small minority(dardic tribes) that do pass as whites
Ethnics can’t truly pass as white. They still have ethnic features that give it away. I see it with every non-white group that has white-passing individuals. Either thick eyebrows or big nose or thick lips. After seeing a few of them, you can recognize them.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, mr007 and 2 others
the biggest copers on the website are mediterraneans, they're all convinced they look like gandy despite him being scottish.

whilst looking like lorenzo.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, GigaStacySexual, Chadeep and 9 others
They have their own youtube channels too. They are mainly uneducated people shitpositng because they know nothing better. I have seen them claiming they are descendents of Suryavanshi or whatever.

they are everywhere on twitter/social media, they aren't on here because they'd get laughed out of the forum just like they do on 4ch
these copers haev their own telegram channel called "indian online defense squad" or something and just spend all day shitposting about bharat

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and JohnDoe
The parliment being a well known one JFL. India will become superpower by 2030 Bhai and we will takeover the west.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
master race :chad::chad: no copes all action real moggers of the world :chad::chad:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and ayusshhhh
In particular order

Delusional EE/Balkancel-Thinks he is the flag bearer of the white race and spews racist shit like online despite living in a wasteland in Albania

Indo Aryan Copers- Needs no explanation as everyone is familiar with users who claim their entire family is 100% European looking Aryans despite being from the slums of Lahore.

CCP Retard-These niggas think China will be the next superpower and pump out yellow peril threads continously

Did I miss anyone?
Chuds who think they will find a HQNP tradwife

• +1
Afghanis and Pakis have legit aryan DNA though, north indian brahmins too but 95% of the guys claiuming to be aryan brahmin are not aryan at all and just regular jeet.

• JFL
Afghanis and Pakis have legit aryan DNA though, north indian brahmins too but 95% of the guys claiuming to be aryan brahmin are not aryan at all and just regular jeet.
Steppe DNA yes its the main genetic component for most south asians.
but it doesn't matter because that genome is not expressed. This curry is 42% Aryan. Way more aryan than many MENA groups but still looks curry. Ultimately it's a cope.

https://looksmax.org/threads/curry-with-40-aryan-dna.1029428/

@mrmogger3234
@6psl
@Putin

• JFL
Steppe DNA yes its the main genetic component for most south asians.
but it doesn't matter because that genome is not expressed. This curry is 42% Aryan. Way more aryan than many MENA groups but still looks curry. Ultimately it's a cope.

https://looksmax.org/threads/curry-with-40-aryan-dna.1029428/
I mean it does matter because most pakis are lighter skinned and have more aryan DNA. Most paki foids i see here are fair-skinned or very light brown, more aryan dna bhai, we iz aryann

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees
Caged at this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reminds me of Ozell Isrealite.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, mrriceguyreturn and JohnDoe
Like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, ascension and JohnDoe
TLDR; ethnics are the biggest copers

U forgot Arabs who look down on Indians and other ethnics especially gulf nations when the average guy looks like a Dalit with a bit of spice

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I got another one:

Kremlbots like @Putin that think russia isn‘t anything but a 3rd world backwater shithole

I got another one:

Kremlbots like @Putin that think russia isn‘t anything but a 3rd world backwater shithole
bro, your country has been enslaved by the USA, so you are nothing more than a bag to fight Russia. Of course, you are being propagandized that it is bad in Russia. In fact, Russia is the best country to live in with the best history, which defeated the Krauts, Napoleon and others
you stupid idiot decided for some reason that Russia has an authoritarian regime and what I'm saying is all propaganda:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
3278147  5409089909052000364 120

Last edited:
In particular order

Did I miss anyone?
Iranian coper that believe that avg northern iranian is white and how everyone in his family has blue eyes except him.
Images 1

The egyptians were black” - a common argument“So you’re saying black people owned slaves?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back