List of turkish rhinoplasty surgeons with after results

imnotincelcore

imnotincelcore

Europoorean
Fellow looksmaxxers,

two years ago I got rhinoplasty.
I just wanted to share a list I made for deciding on the surgeon, maybe it can be a benifit to some people and will boost my surgery karma.
I ultimately decided to go with a different surgeon not from Turkey, but if I went for Turkey I would have probably gone with Dr. Mehmet Dinç.
He seemed very knowledgeable during the consultation and didn't give into my own bullshit. (Had some wrong expectations and opinions on rhinoplasty myself when I had the consultation).

The list is obviously not complete and somewhat outdated.

I forgot what the colors mean except for red which means that the surgeon was too expensive for me back then.

Also curious what some of you think about these surgeons.

Surgeons

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, PrinceofDarkness, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
they all study on one design ?, they look unnatural imo

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I don't really trust Turkish surgeons, but I have seen good results from some of them I need to do more research

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, imnotincelcore and vernier
they all study on one design ?, they look unnatural imo
It's what the majority of people want. And there are some variations. For example, the nost tips for Dr. Dogan Pinar and Dr. Eyup Bozkurt have a distinct look.

Of those you listed i know only Dr. Suleyman

• +1
Reactions: imnotincelcore
I don't really trust Turkish surgeons, but I have seen good results from some of them I need to do more research
Seems like for most surgeries, some surgeons might botch you. But at least, they do complex surgeries for aesthetic reasons for a fair price. You just gotta find a surgeon that you can trust.

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Fellow looksmaxxers,

I just wanted to share a list I made for deciding on the surgeon, maybe it can be a benifit to some people and will boost my surgery karma.
I ultimately decided to go with a different surgeon not from Turkey, but if I went for Turkey I would have probably gone with Dr. Mehmet Dinç.
He seemed very knowledgeable during the consultation and didn't give into my own bullshit. (Had some wrong expectations and opinions on rhinoplasty myself when I had the consultation).

I forgot what the colors mean except for red which means that the surgeon was too expensive for me back then.

View attachment 3152276
should include dr.resit but he took down all of the good fucking posts on his profile and only kept some ugly foids

Fellow looksmaxxers,

View attachment 3152276
Ur gonna jack up the prices cunt

Fellow looksmaxxers,

View attachment 3152276
Billions of years of human evolution and we still can’t fucking find a way to not make rhino noses upturned and gay looking

@coispet

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Billions of years of human evolution and we still can’t fucking find a way to not make rhino noses upturned and gay looking

@coispet
its just shit surgeons, american ones are really good at it but those are in cali and nyc while being very pricey

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and haus33
For surgery results don't go by their instagram or website galleries. Go by real life results from people who went to the surgeon and posted their results on Facebook or reddit

Fellow looksmaxxers,

View attachment 3152276
cuckmaxxing. this snub nose shit only should be for girls and only works for germanic men because it is natural. straight masculine nose mogs