List retarded shit your parents make you do that's brutal as a rotter

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
My annoying ass dad keeps on fucking seething that I don't "go outside" and that I'm "lazy" unlike my brother who plays sports, he made me ride my bike a few weeks ago despite me BEING 18 and today he made me take a walk outside

fucking ridiculous, this cheap fuck has me walking around when I hate going outside while other faggots who I grade mogged and worked harder than get to go on vacations and do NT shit with friends

Cant even move out anytime soon cause Canadas housing economy is literal garbage thanks to the 2 trillion indians they imported

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, BeanletMogger, Hottaco34 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan
This is literally me bhai, My dad forced me into driving class, although I don't like it one bit but hopefully will be moving out next month

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and nathan
This is literally me bhai, My dad forced me into driving class, although I don't like it one bit but hopefully will be moving out next month
Nice, I wont be able to move out for another year at the minimum

• So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Quit self-pitying and actually take your dad’s advice, he sees ur destined for inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, cannotbeasked and halloweed
JFL, I’m currently a NEET. All I hear is thar

• +1
Reactions: nathan and 0S4MA
Quit self-pitying and actually take your dad’s advice, he sees ur destined for inceldom.
and walking down the street is going to fix that? He overall makes life hard for 0 reason and he listens to fucking nobody

and walking down the street is going to fix that? He overall makes life hard for 0 reason and he listens to fucking nobody
No, he’s trying to incentivize you to go out and make something of yourself. Go slay or at least try and also try to make some money. Try to become fit and learn some new skills instead of rotting

No, he’s trying to incentivize you to go out and make something of yourself. Go slay or at least try and also try to make some money. Try to become fit and learn some new skills instead of rotting
My job is remote, and no he legit knows this shit is a waste of time he just thinks cause he likes to walk 3 hours a day cause he has nothing to fucking do we have to as well

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Cant even move out anytime soon cause Canadas housing economy is literal garbage thanks to the 2 trillion indians they imported

IMG 5233

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
id say respect your dad jesus, you will start missing him in less than 10 years

id say respect your dad jesus, you will start missing him in less than 10 years
I show him more respect than 99% of zoomers do with their dads and no I wont, I was pretty much raised by my mom despite them still being married. He works in a different city and comes home for vacations

I show him more respect than 99% of zoomers do with their dads and no I wont, I was pretty much raised by my mom despite them still being married. He works in a different city and comes home for vacations
I was also raised by my mom through my entire 16 year old year, it's better when the dad is in the house