listen buddy boys, i swear to god, if you believe one thing i say, believe this: focus on crime, its the best thing to focus on

_MVP_

_MVP_

only do easy things
if thats wrong, i should be tortured for eternity

@paladincel_

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock and noobs
do you just think you are mysterious spamming the same corny phrase 'focus on crime' you dont know how crime works and how hard it is now,everything is traced soo easily crime is literally impossible in 2024,name one crime you can do.exactny none,stop watching tv shows its unrealistic,nigga thinks hes pablo escobar or walter white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
if thats wrong, i should be tortured for eternity

@paladincel_

do you just think you are mysterious spamming the same corny phrase 'focus on crime' you dont know how crime works and how hard it is now,everything is traced soo easily crime is literally impossible in 2024,name one crime you can do.exactny none,stop watching tv shows its unrealistic,nigga thinks hes pablo escobar or walter white
Sim swapping if you’re a high iq codecel

u just dont know how or what

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
cybercrime, but you need a very high IQ to do it

shut up u bastard

i should destroy you, as im capable of it in minecraft
u just dont know how or what
yes, he's a retard

• +1
Reactions: noobs
shut up u bastard

i should destroy you, as im capable of it in minecraft

yes, he's a retard
you keep talking about crime but nevr do it yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
cant anser the question?

the-office-steve-carell.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paladincel_, deadstock and finn899
lets say even if som1 handed you 50k from cyber crime,its useless money bc if you want to buy a house you need to probe where you got the money to buy it,they go through every bank statement you just dont get it,thats if you get the money into your bank account before the police are at your door
@Veganist

ultra facepalm at that one

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
lets say even if som1 handed you 50k from cyber crime,its useless money bc if you want to buy a house you need to probe where you got the money to buy it,they go through every bank statement you just dont get it,thats if you get the money into your bank account before the police are at your door
@paladincel_

im too lazy to destroy him, make you this pls for me

@deadstock
@MoggerGaston
@LancasteR

@zygomoggerr

im sry, i believe i play in a whole different league than you. you must be like 17yo max

@zygomoggerr

im sry, i believe i play in a whole different league than you. you must be like 17yo max
Relax forgot about what I said,also you write like a 15 year old so that’s ironic ,if you think crime is soo easy do it,one thing your right about is that it actually is impossible to make money in this economy,but why can’t you explain your crime plan in Minecraft?

@zygomoggerr

i just looked at your posts.

"I aggre better on major tennis is harder but for some reason I’m really good at betting mid game live on who will win,"

"I just started betting recently on tennis as I started watching it 2 months ago and wanted to bet for fun,in two weeks I’ve flipped 20 into 180 with ease,anybody else bet and win consistently?this is my account rn,will update if I win big soon"

in another post you mentioned how tinder is good

"That’s what tinder is for buddy"

"30 year old schizo who has Elliot Rodger mentality of waiting girls to approach him for 15 years and not once time has it happend 😭 ofc your against tinder bc your delusional"

OK Actually i had enough, stopped reading your posts, they are painfully low IQ

worst newfag of the year.

@zygomoggerr

i just looked at your posts.

"I aggre better on major tennis is harder but for some reason I’m really good at betting mid game live on who will win,"

"I just started betting recently on tennis as I started watching it 2 months ago and wanted to bet for fun,in two weeks I’ve flipped 20 into 180 with ease,anybody else bet and win consistently?this is my account rn,will update if I win big soon"

in another post you mentioned how tinder is good

"That’s what tinder is for buddy"

"30 year old schizo who has Elliot Rodger mentality of waiting girls to approach him for 15 years and not once time has it happend 😭 ofc your against tinder bc your delusional"

OK Actually i had enough, stopped reading your posts, they are painfully low IQ

worst newfag of the year.
Yes I’m testing gambling with low money bc if you consistently win you can make a lot over time,what’s your problem with tinder exactly? You over rate your iq

• JFL
Yes I’m testing gambling with low money bc if you consistently win you can make a lot over time,what’s your problem with tinder exactly? You over rate your iq
so you say sports betting is profitable and tinder is good.

:feelsuhh:

so you say sports betting is profitable and tinder is good.

:feelsuhh:
I made 5k from sports betting last year in 5 months and had to take a 6 month break after I spent it on surgery and my dad was checking my bank statements,so yes it’s very profitable if your actually smart,and no tinder isn’t fucking good but it’s better then approaching women or relying on getting approached as sub htn,don’t really see any better options

I made 5k from sports betting last year in 5 months and had to take a 6 month break after I spent it on surgery and my dad was checking my bank statements,so yes it’s very profitable if your actually smart,and no tinder isn’t fucking good but it’s better then approaching women or relying on getting approached as sub htn,don’t really see any better options
dude...

1. sports betting is fools game
2. tinder is bad, approaching women is bad, and u wont get approached.
3. making money legally is impossible
4. see thread title

dude...

1. sports betting is fools game
2. tinder is bad, approaching women is bad, and u wont get approached.
3. making money legally is impossible
4. see thread title
I kind of aggre with everything you said ngl,but crime never ends well it’s not like In the movies,you do know if your iq is soo high you could study to become a lawyer for 4 years and earn 100k a year right? Yeah it’s annoying but if you really want money you can get it that way

Ur just dumb

how hard it is now,everything is traced soo easily crime is literally impossible in 2024,name one crime you can do.exactny none,stop watching tv shows its unrealistic,nigga thinks hes pablo escobar or walter white

Even if the crime scene is jam-packed with cameras from every angle and the best forensics team in the world try to solve your crime, if someone is not tied to the crime and map out where the cameras are, while using a full-body suit (or an equivalent) and not being tied to the victim/s then they won't get caught. They just need to reach the spot where they will get lost. If they plan accordingly, they will. The reason cameras work is because the perpetrator didn't cover his face, was tied to the victim and let other clues tie in with the camera footage. What do the detectives have to work with if a criminal used a full body suit and disappeared after being tracked by cameras and weren't tied with the victim? Almost nothing. Thinking police are omnipotent is complete irrational bullshit. Even in China crime would be possible.

• +1
Grow weed, make a business out of it, i know some who do if you get caught you get like 2 years only if in uk so fuck it could work if youre gathering surgery money

TailsOS + Tor + VPN
glowies aren't as competent as you think they are
Intel ME, AMD PSP

Dual elliptic curve

COTTONMOUTH-I, SURLYSPAWN

FOXACID, QUANTAMINSERT, EGOTISTICALGIRRAFFE

look all of these up they prolly ars a bit more competent but idk much about computers

• +1
Intel ME, AMD PSP

Dual elliptic curve

COTTONMOUTH-I, SURLYSPAWN

FOXACID, QUANTAMINSERT, EGOTISTICALGIRRAFFE

look all of these up they prolly ars a bit more competent but idk much about computers
very interesting

didnt know about any of them

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine
@Veganist

ultra facepalm at that one
I dont fight with my minions on this site anymore

I've given up on them

I'm like bored gamer who runs past NPCs to speedrun game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and _MVP_