Listen kid

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
I was you back at 18 shy and uncomfortable around girls, I was nerdy and into star wars, luckily I was able to save myself before I fell into a toxic mindset, I manned up and got out there helping in feminist movements, writing college articles on women's rights, I learned to respect women as human beings not pieces of meat from there we grew connections, my friend girls brought me shopping to give them advice on what to wear on their dates and each Friday I was allowed to bring over pizza and beer to their house(I wasnt allowed in cause the they said their dad would go furious(yeah I'm a player) but I dropped it at the doorstep and quickly ran before he came)
Now 10 years later I met the love of my life, shes a strong mature woman who had to work hard as a single mum, luckly I came to her rescue and we live happily together,
Now you dont have to be Chad material like me do all this I'm just telling you victim blaming and mopping wont help, you got to treat others with respect
Oh spaghetti balls! theres the doorbell that must be the boyfriend, my wife said she'll let me stay in the bedroom this time go to run!

Edit: WOW thanks for the gold had no idea this would blow up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, BrettyBoy, ChoSeungHui and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Mansnob and Deleted member 1680
How big is your dick singlemother fucker?

Truly inspiring.