sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken

@TechnoBoss @Gengar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts, vernier and 1 other person

@TechnoBoss @Gengar

I was not expecting the guitar riffs with the intro sounding the way it did. I thought it was gonna be some kind of sad song but I'm pleasantly surprised. I've only listened to maybe two or three songs from Evanescence and the lead singers voice sounds different to what I remember. Maybe it's because I mostly listened to their most famous song Bring Me To Life.

Not a bad song at all actually.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
I was not expecting the guitar riffs with the intro sounding the way it did. I thought it was gonna be some kind of sad song but I'm pleasantly surprised. I've only listened to maybe two or three songs from Evanescence and the lead singers voice sounds different to what I remember. Maybe it's because I mostly listened to their most famous song Bring Me To Life.

Not a bad song at all actually.
This is my first time listening to them apart from Bring Me To Life

opening singing is very nice to me

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TechnoBoss
This is my first time listening to them apart from Bring Me To Life

opening singing is very nice to me
I was totally expecting the entire song to be like the intro. Wasn't expecting the great guitar riffs. I might have to give them another look because like you said I only knew that one song really. I personally don't mind female vocals but I know some people who listen to metal or anything similar hate female vocalists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger