Listening to mom vent is lowering my iq

mug

mug

Kraken
She thinks the trump assasination is staged or some shit.

Anyone who has a good mom be thankful, mines dumb as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thereallegend, normie_joe and 10 others
milf shit

• +1
Reactions: Jova and mug
rate this stacy

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, truthhurts, mug and 1 other person

I’m thankful I have a good relationship with my mom, but that got traded with an absolute non-existent relationship with my dad . So idk how to feel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and mug
I’m thankful I have a good relationship with my mom, but that got traded with an absolute non-existent relationship with my dad . So idk how to feel
I have a good relationship with mine. I just hate my mom man, her and I feel like strangers. She doesnt give a fuck about me. If I had any hatred of women it would be from her and not from girls ive met on the street or at work.

She genuinely is evil and thinks im lowkey retarded or something because im quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, truthhurts, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
I have a good relationship with mine. I just hate my mom man, her and I feel like strangers. She doesnt give a fuck about me. If I had any hatred of women it would be from her and not from girls ive met on the street or at work.

She genuinely is evil and thinks im lowkey retarded or something because im quiet.
Same thing but my dad 😕😕, my mom unironically made me think there’s good women in this world

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, sigma ✰ and 2 others
yeah my mom is absolutely retarded too, she thinks i look like a serial killer for having long hair and she thinks all gay people are deep state agents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, sigma ✰, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
She’s right. Your mum is a free thinker unlike you. Are you vaccinated ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, diditeverbegin and mug
Same thing but my dad 😕😕, my mom unironically made me think there’s good women in this world
women are oblivious to their own evil she probably thinks good women exist but she probably says it out of love for you

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, mug, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
women are oblivious to their own evil she probably thinks good women exist but she probably says it out of love for you
Lots of parental issues. I believe parents influence us alot more then our genes, having good loving supportive parents vs not. Can either make or break you as a person

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, |Daddy_Zygos|, truthhurts and 2 others
And I dont hate my mom but she actually doesnt understand anything

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and irkkedmulatto
What made you say this
Because she talks bad about her own parents, constantly talks about herself, never asks about me, disreguards my feelings, and plays favorites between me and my brothers.

Its obvious she thinks im lesser then her. From the way she talks. And sometimes I dont think she sees me as a human.

My dad at least sees me as smart but flawed, my mom is superficial but we get along. Shes positive most of the time, but doesnt realize the harm shes caused me.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, truthhurts and iblamechico
Damn, I really relate to this thread. My mom lives with me, rots in my apartment all day long filling her head with political brainrot instead of dating any of the multimillionaire ex-Chads who are lining up for her. And still treats me like a child. The effect this has on me, I’m still getting to the bottom of it. This past year has been one of the most depressing and emotionally difficult of my life.

• +1
Reactions: mug

Your mother is right tho.

@Master

Can I have my premium now plz saar