Listening to music while taking a shit

The Grinch

The Grinch

🖕
Natural dopamines bro, the dopamines your body releases by listening to music mix with the dopamines caused by shitting :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, beefliverontop, ambi and 3 others
Helps your muscles grow too bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch and nathan
once i ate like straight up 300g protein, no fat no carbs:.. i will never EVER do that again
Do you know how hard it was to poop? It was like a dildo being shoved up your ass. With no lube, no nothing. Just the reverse tho. I think i even got a fissure tear from that shitting session. I spent 10 minutes in the toilet trying to get it all out. It was hard as fuck. I was really flexing my core muscles HARD asf so i can get that rock-solid shit out.
It was like a whole ab workout

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
i cant shit without a good song

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
once i ate like straight up 300g protein, no fat no carbs:.. i will never EVER do that again
Do you know how hard it was to poop? It was like a dildo being shoved up your ass. With no lube, no nothing. Just the reverse tho. I think i even got a fissure tear from that shitting session. I spent 10 minutes in the toilet trying to get it all out. It was hard as fuck. I was really flexing my core muscles HARD asf so i can get that rock-solid shit out.
It was like a whole ab workout
It’s the moment where you have to take off your shirt and pants completely to be more flexible

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
hamza said you need to be conscious about shitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and HighTierSubhuman