Listening to rap music is a telltale sign of a woman being a whore

to be human

to be human

spongebob maxxer
Any girl or woman who listens to rap music is likely to be promiscious and is unable to stay loyal in a long-term relationship (I'm a rap fan myself)

You guys can still be friends with them or fuck but falling in love with them is a lost cause

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Moggie, justinzayn and 3 others
So every girl is a hoe theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Truecel14, fauxfox and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 21278 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Truecel14, Trilogy and 2 others
if she listens to cardi b she wifey

• JFL
Reactions: to be human
Almost every woman is a whore to begin with. They all want dick all the time. The average man doesn’t know that because they aren’t fucking the average men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, justinzayn, JovenCansao and 3 others
Literally everyone under the age of 30 listens to rap. Even the most racist people are listening to music made by black people. Liking rap doesn't signify anything.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, justinzayn, Truecel14 and 3 others
So every girl is a hoe theory
The bible says that 1 in a thousand men are righteous while even after 10000 women you won't find a righteous one. The guy above makes a terrible point, not only because of his avi, but because most human beings are unrighteous (otherwise how would we be able to live in an evil or distraught world, unless the majority were infact evil and such).

Saying racists listen to unseeming music actually proves Op point as well. The same birds flock together (not saying all black people are unrighteous, or unseemingly, but the majority of the music is.)

The odds are very very low for a women to be righteous supposedly. At the least- way lower than men. Any women who idolatrizes any celebrity is probably a hoe. Rap music is especially bad because its now based on invoking dopamine with the beats and such. So the odds of a women being able to actually control her now unsatiated urges becomes lower, especially considering the fact that for women it is miles easier to court a mate or find life due to her body having inherit value as a woman, and the world giving advantages for women to court and satiate such urges.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and to be human
Literally everyone under the age of 30 listens to rap. Even the most racist people are listening to music made by black people. Liking rap doesn't signify anything.
i use to have this mindset as well but from life experiences + blackpill i realized that i've never ever come across a hqnp that listens to rap

especially shit like pop smoke (n other drill music) young thug future lil durk lil baby youngboy etc

this one innocent nerd girl i knew used to post rap music on her stories and boom she loses her v to one of the darkest bbc looking mfs in my school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Justheretolmao, Deleted member 24117 and 4 others
i use to have this mindset as well but from life experiences + blackpill i realized that i've never ever come across a hqnp that listens to rap

especially shit like pop smoke (n other drill music) young thug future lil durk lil baby youngboy etc
I'm not american but most of the cute girls I know listen to stuff like taylor swift, rihanna or beyonce
and if they listen to hip hop they listen to stuff like meg the stallion and doja cat

• +1
if they listen to hip hop they listen to stuff like meg the stallion and doja cat
thats less rap and more pop. same goes for weeknd, bryson tiller, brent faiyaz etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and dreamcake1mo
thats less rap and more pop. same goes for weeknd, bryson tiller, brent faiyaz etc etc
Idk people pretend music does not have a drastic effect on the behaviors of the person who listens to it.

Not even going to explain, people who dont already understand this are just too subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and to be human
Idk people pretend music does not have a drastic effect on the behaviors of the person who listens to it.

Not even going to explain, people who dont already understand this are just too subhuman.
women listening to high t rap music is a sympton, not a cause

the foids who do listen to it picked it up from their whore friend circle, who also other things to influence their minds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and dreamcake1mo
women listening to high t rap music is a sympton, not a cause

the foids who do listen to it picked it up from their whore friend circle, who also other things to influence their minds
Cherry on the top tbh, because the music reinforces and gives them validation to the already way they are living. Same reason strippers love cardi B, same reason already gang members love listening to trap gang music shit. It validates their lifestyle, as most people wont listen to someone who makes their life feel like shit and such. They align to people and such with similar beliefs.

Your right, its a key indicator on who she is.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and to be human
Good that tinder has a music option. Makes the selection easier.

• +1
Any girl or woman who listens to rap music is likely to be promiscious and is unable to stay loyal in a long-term relationship (I'm a rap fan myself)

You guys can still be friends with them or fuck but falling in love with them is a lost cause
95% of people in our age cohort does, so that means every woman's a whore according to your theory 🤣
Makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Lol, as if all foids aren’t whores to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
what music do girls even listen to in scandi @Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Erik-Jón
Low NT post, every single Zoomer right now is listening to rap. Only Autistic weirdos listen to shit like metal. Every single hot girl on tiktok is uploading a thirst trap to some new hip hop

correct. and almost all of them do, since they're 12

• +1
Low NT post, every single Zoomer right now is listening to rap. Only Autistic weirdos listen to shit like metal. Every single hot girl on tiktok is uploading a thirst trap to some new hip hop
correct. they are all whores. good girls listen to classical music, older rock music, and things of that nature. they are not listening to cringey goofball shit like drake and weekend

• JFL
That means that most single hot girls are whores. Not a surprise. Look around at the culture, you dont even have proper marrage laws let alone trad women.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back