Lisuride - Best clubbing drug

Michael50

Michael50

Iron
Lisuride is an ergoline derivative, similar to other compounds like ergotamine and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). Lisuride is a dopamine agonist, it acts on all dopamine receptors (D2 & D3), is short acting and potent (more potent than other DA like cabergoline, pramipexole, bromocriptine) thus not affecting sleep like coke or amphetamines. For me lisuride's effect is subtle but noticable, it's not going to make you tweak or act weird like coke but it greatly increases appreciation towards life, music and the moment. It also increases libido and lowers the refractory period after orgasm to make you able to last for long in bed by lowering prolactin. Imo it's the ideal club drug as there is no comedown and can really help with confidence and sociability. Only downside is that it can cause dopamine downregulation if used too often (everyday) but it gets you happy and horny and is shown to reverse hypogonadism in studies.

What do you guys think? If anyone has experience with lisuride, I would love to hear your experience.

• +1
Reactions: Ryouichi, JizzFarmer, niqfan625 and 4 others
id rather snort a big fat line of mephodrone

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Best clubbing drug? Better than pregab ? No.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Doing drugs is stupid and self-destructive. You're bonesmashing nonsense is included in that.
Cope while I become low inhib with 5 different drugs and mog you socially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, niqfan625, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
Nootropics like Selank and Fasoracetam mog pregap for variety of effects and safety
JFL not a chance, bro just said selank. Are you retarded or something

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and UrGirlsMcm
Same guy who'll die at 40 prematurely and on your channel telling some random normie he can't model cause of his inward gonions and bad supraorbital rim. YOU'RE THE SAME GUY WITH INWARD GONIONS TOO BRO. Joever..

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Fullblog

just dont overdose yourself into an ambulance like I did on alcohol+2cb+mephedrone+ketamine+mdma

then it indeed mogs

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625
It’s subtle but you’re not gonna say retarded shit to girls.Pregabalin/phenibut works better but it has a worse comedown.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Thanks, I’ll do some research on it

Lisuride is an ergoline derivative, similar to other compounds like ergotamine and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). Lisuride is a dopamine agonist, it acts on all dopamine receptors (D2 & D3), is short acting and potent (more potent than other DA like cabergoline, pramipexole, bromocriptine) thus not affecting sleep like coke or amphetamines. For me lisuride's effect is subtle but noticable, it's not going to make you tweak or act weird like coke but it greatly increases appreciation towards life, music and the moment. It also increases libido and lowers the refractory period after orgasm to make you able to last for long in bed by lowering prolactin. Imo it's the ideal club drug as there is no comedown and can really help with confidence and sociability. Only downside is that it can cause dopamine downregulation if used too often (everyday) but it gets you happy and horny and is shown to reverse hypogonadism in studies.

What do you guys think? If anyone has experience with lisuride, I would love to hear your experience.
sources?

What's the best way to obtain it if I rot 24/7 home with no social life whatsoever ?