literal chad with a fat ltb

She’s very high E looking, I’d say MTB, but ya. The Portland area is like this, capped at MTBs. There aren’t that many legit pretty girls here. It’s not that everyone is subhuman, for instance there’s a lot less obesity than in other states, but I hardly ever see a girl that really stands out to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, Chadeep, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Deluded to rate her ltb

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
She’s very high E looking, I’d say MTB, but ya. The Portland area is like this, capped at MTBs. There aren’t that many legit pretty girls here. It’s not that everyone is subhuman, for instance there’s a lot less obesity than in other states, but I hardly ever see a girl that really stands out to me.
Her face is ugly LTB unfrauded and he's Chadlite+ minimum, her face and body is :sick:barely dateable foid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jucion4, Whatever and Darkeningstar
U gay n stfu

this is why foids are delusional and have high standards

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
he looks like man Scarlett Johansson

That's an mtb with stacy build, and you're gay

More NT Kater

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ryuken
I knew u were gonna post brady deene before even opening the thread

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
If chad publicly dates a ltb why are people here shamed for being with a mtb

• Ugh..
Reactions: WatermelonLover
OP likes literal anorexic women with the body of a child btw

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • +1
Reactions: MisterMid and shizuku11111
Screenshot 2024 08 01 15 04 13 46

Brutal mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Darkeningstar and shizuku11111
Are you still in high school bro it’s brutal all the girls are mtb u need to go to lake o to get girls that are bad.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Are you still in high school bro it’s brutal all the girls are mtb u need to go to lake o to get girls that are bad.

I’m 30 bro, I moved here last year. And ya, I’ve seen some baddies in Lake O, although the hottest girl I’ve seen there had a baby and she was like 20-21 max. And even Lake O seems to have nothing compared to the rich suburbs of other cities.

The older generations here are very good looking, also sometimes I think that Southern Oregon (Medford, Ashland, etc.) might have the highest average PSL of any place in the country. But the prime foids here are like I said, capped at MTB.

Are people here gay or what

I’m 30 bro, I moved here last year. And ya, I’ve seen some baddies in Lake O, although the hottest girl I’ve seen there had a baby and she was like 20-21 max. And even Lake O seems to have nothing compared to the rich suburbs of other cities.

The older generations here are very good looking, also sometimes I think that Southern Oregon (Medford, Ashland, etc.) might have the highest average PSL of any place in the country. But the prime foids here are like I said, capped at MTB.
Yea Seattle had better girls I got my first staceylite

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Yea Seattle had better girls I got my first staceylite

Ya, huge difference. I see way hotter girls every time I’m there, last time was back in June. My work used to send me there, I would go to this pizzeria in Sumner and literally every girl working there was HTB+ angel faced blonde. I haven’t seen anything like that here.

hes peak female gaze honestly

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry