literally anyone can get laid/ get a girlfriend

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I'm 4 PSL average light skinned Pakistani dude with average height, and I've had tons of white, and latina women show me interest. If you're average looking you will have ATLEAST 1 girl who was interested you/currently is

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Ritalincel and Deleted member 2581
I'm 4 PSL average light skinned Pakistani dude with average height, and I've had tons of white, and latina women show me interest. If you're average looking you will have ATLEAST 1 girl who was interested you/currently is
Yeah but they arent big booty latinas so who cares

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended, FatmanO, FatJattMofo and 8 others
This is a radical new theorem you should publish an essay about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Ruby
Ore wa sureiya da

Yeah, girls have "types" and if youre average you could stumble upon a girl who has a "type" for you.
If youre ugly then bad news tho

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2581
This is legit

but looksmax regardless

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Showing interests =/= fucking & slaying

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, DidntRead, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
All I attract are degenerate white girls, fat girls or curries. If you arent attracting prime girls then doesnt matter. Latinas mog all

I thank god i am good looking beaner. Gl beaners are better than whites( unless u jordan barrett )cuz very low inhib ,and we funny af, good personality. Most white people never has had a fight in their life jfl i got in a fight tonight halloween and beat a bean's ass and we laughed it off and had a great time.

• JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left
The “as long as you are average” canard. Lol at OPs lack of social awareness.

By definition 49% of men are below average. And roughly 20% of men are so undesirable that have no chance of dating any female that could reasonably be considered attractive.

JFL. OP has lost his mind

Why we you still a incel then? Stfu about your iois and get laid then talk you ugly virgin

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
This site became reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
rockndogs

Yeah, girls have "types" and if youre average you could stumble upon a girl who has a "type" for you.
If youre ugly then bad news tho
That's not true. If you're good-looking no matter if you're jock/ prettyboy, girls will approach you
Show pics

That's not true. If you're good-looking no matter if you're jock/ prettyboy, girls will approach you
Havent you seen instagram comments where girls tag their friends under a guys insta post talking abt how hot he is, and then the friend replies saying that 'hes not his type'
How do you explain that? Its literally something ive observed many times where one girl finds a guy attractive but the other girl doesnt. Ofcourse if youre psl6+ majority of girls will find you attractive, but not all, but most will.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I only want the top quality.

Never happined you bragging phaggot

Projection cope

Havent you seen instagram comments where girls tag their friends under a guys insta post talking abt how hot he is, and then the friend replies saying that 'hes not his type'
How do you explain that? Its literally something ive observed many times where one girl finds a guy attractive but the other girl doesnt. Ofcourse if youre psl6+ majority of girls will find you attractive, but not all, but most will.
Not all genes are compatible with each other, even good genes.
Women can subconsciously sense it, it's part of their mate selection system.

• +1
Because she's not observing him physically one on one. She's watching him from a virtual world so probably it won't arouse her. If he directly approaches her she won't reject him

• Hmm...
avg guys still get girls but relationship has to be much more users

Users who are viewing this thread

Back