literally gigachad meme irl! biggest chin ive ever seen

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
insane mass on his chin looks just like the meme only differense is his blue eyes compared to gigachads dark coloring
PicsArt 09 05 035336
5b8480917741aimage
PicsArt 09 05 035317
PicsArt 09 05 035257

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety, Warlow, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
nature freak giant
168218 ACz7M2oE

literally has thanos’s chin

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, CrazyFitLover, warpsociety and 15 others
negative FWHR tho , unlucky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and mortis
Thanos MCU0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, Deleted member 1707, Chadelite and 2 others
fwhr means nothing with this face and frame
his face is nothing special
he have this facial shape and thats not really aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SadnessWYJ and Taylorswift
this guy have higher FWHR and less taller chin , thats better exactly
im joking jfl you seriously comparing cartoon characters by fwhr and chin lenght ffs

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You know chins like that result from a downward grown jaw right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz, Warlow, Chadelite and 1 other person
How does he still manage to look 6psl with this unnatural big chin???

You know chins like that result from a downward grown jaw right?
how in the world chin is connected to the jaw?you may have good jaw genetics but bad chin chins and visa versa. my friend got a 90° gonial chad jawlinefrom front and side but recessed chin. my jaw is downward grown and my gonial angle is fucked. im also a chincel in shape and hight. its the first time i see someone say chad chin is the result of bad development. seans gonial is not 90° and jons is slightly recessed but thats all. maybe 110° is downward grown in your eyes?
Au2adpodzoz31
Sean opry 1
Main qimg ce4f3d8905234c185c4fb14af25f3b50
PicsArt 09 05 062348
Images 58

How does he still manage to look 6psl with this unnatural big chin???
his chin is godlike tbh too much of bones is never a bad thing as long as it looks masculine and aesthetic. keep in mind he is oldcel now imagine him in his 20s

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chadelite
how in the world chin is connected to the jaw?you may have good jaw genetics but bad chin chins and visa versa. my friend got a 90° gonial chad jawlinefrom front and side but recessed chin. my jaw is downward grown and my gonial angle is fucked. im also a chincel in shape and hight. its the first time i see someone say chad chin is the result of bad development. seans gonial is not 90° and jons is slightly recessed but thats all. maybe 110° is downward grown in your eyes? View attachment 645100View attachment 645101View attachment 645102View attachment 645118View attachment 645130
no it is indeed downards growth, my brother's chin is broad af, and he's slightly recessed. Hence the long, wide rectangular shaped chin

• +1
Reactions: mortis
no it is indeed downards growth, my brother's chin is broad af, and he's slightly recessed. Hence the long, wide rectangular shaped chin
he is indeed facially downward grown. but i don't get the connection between broad prominent jaw and downward grown face and high gonial. beacause im recessed and my gonial is really high but my chin is also recessed and round with shitty height. why its the opposite in my case?

Invisible for prime females

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Invisible for prime females
agreed.masculinity 10/10 good looks 2/10. but who knows how he looked like in his prime maybe with collagen he looked better idk

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and oldcell