• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Cute girl

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
BBC lover is mad 😘
0/10 I get it your entire race has been eating soy sauce and rice for the last 5000 years not my problem you're a genetically defective closeted homosexual

0/10 I get it your entire race has been eating soy sauce and rice for the last 5000 years not my problem you're a genetically defective closeted homosexual
Whites can never achieve the harmonious beauty of this man. He is the ultimate ying & yang of beauty.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Whites can never achieve the harmonious beauty of this man. He is the ultimate ying & yang of beauty.

You like beauty? You enjoy being a faggot

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
You like beauty? You enjoy being a faggot
Young women love beauty. So obviously i will too. What... are u trying to appeal to the standards of 40 year old women? Zoomer girls want irl anime boys. Not crusty ogres who are bald at 30.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 360°
Young women love beauty. So obviously i will too. What... are u trying to appeal to the standards of 40 year old women? Zoomer girls want irl anime boys. Not crusty ogres who are bald at 30.

How am I supposed to reply to this you just admitted to being a faggot. Men want sex and Women want to be courtshipped nobody geuninely cares about 'beauty' thats a parrable created by modern society to brainwash insecure normies such as yourself.

Attachments

• afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
No this is cute.

It's disgusting. Only 4 years old and her mother lets her get so emotional over a stupid concert like a groveling pathetic fan. Where's the girl's father? The only man a four year old girl should be so emotional over is her daddy. It might look cute now but the poor thing will be a tatted up gutter pig just like her mother by the time she's 16.

• Woah
How am I supposed to reply to this you just admitted to being a faggot. Men want sex and Women want to be courtshipped nobody geuninely cares about 'beauty' thats a parrable created by modern society to brainwash insecure normies such as yourself.
Feminine features does not equal homosexuality. Beauty is everything in modern society dumbass.The perfect mix of masculine and feminine traits for men is exactly what zoomer girls like. If u want to live in a cave with ur barbarian piggies go ahead. Modern media has conditioned majority of zoomer girls to be bisexual. If u dont look a little "gay", ur not gonna slay. That's the cold hard truth

• Ugh..
Reactions: 360°
It's disgusting. Only 4 years old and her mother lets her get so emotional over a stupid concert like a groveling pathetic fan. Where's the girl's father? The only man a four year old girl should be so emotional over is her daddy. It might look cute now but the poor thing will be a tatted up gutter pig just like her mother by the time she's 16.
Instead of having a father figure or religious affiliation. Many young women look at kpoop boys as their emotional support and mental well being. They will have photo cards of them on their phone case like they worship them. Celebrity worship has never been so normalized with these boys

Instead of having a father figure or religious affiliation. Many young women look at kpoop boys as their emotional support and mental well being. They will have photo cards of them on their phone case like they worship them. Celebrity worship has never been so normalized with these boys

99% of kpoppers are fat, ugly, femcel copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
that much hair in front of the eyes must be irritating, it blocks ur vision :oops:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
If only Elliot Rodger realized his true power.