Literally nobody is having kids anymore

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I asked some people in my class if they ever plan on having kids. Most of them said they “they’re not sure” and others said they’ll only have 1

Only one kid seriously said they’ll have more that 1 child, but he would refuse to have more that 2

I even overheard my mother (Religious and conservative) telling a newly wed woman not to have more than 2 kids. She told her to go live her life and not waste it cooking and cleaning all day

When I go outside I rarely see a lot of young people. Everyone is like 40

Almost nobody I know is having kids anymore. This includes basically every race and social class

How do you think this will affect our future?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 5'7 zoomer and socialcel
Ltbs and normies still do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs and Zeta
Foids are absolutely brainwashed into being repulsed by kids.

Nowadays foids talk about having kids as a social death point. Which in a way it is; but isn't reproduction one of our strongest primal needs?

Being at home with kids doesn't sound so thrilling when you are getting showered with compliments, approaches and positive attention every time you leave the house.

Letting go of that youth, beauty and positive reinforcement from society to take care of the kids is something women do later on now (if ever)

Foids love the attention because their only metric of worth is attractivness. I've said this many times and it is true. And it's getting worse.
Very few would choose being moms over that.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, WayneBraaaah and socialcel
Having kids in India is a death sentence. You will be raped by the court and your kid will grow up in a shithole. No thanks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Zeta and Amnesia
Plus you can’t continue your bloodline, imagine moggers having their genetics go to waste and to never be passed on again. Then the world eventually gets uglier people.

Last edited:
Having kids in India is a death sentence. You will be raped by the court and your kid will grow up in a shithole. No thanks.
Nigga we do not need more indian babies

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Lol, imagine having kids in this economy....:feelskek:

I can't believe anyone would claim they are red pilled and be pro natalist

having children is basically enslaving yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 5'7 zoomer and micropp
I can't believe anyone would claim they are red pilled and be pro natalist

having children is basically enslaving yourself
Ramblings of non NT egoistic long term doomer :lul::lul: