Eduardo DOV

Kraken
fsdsfsd

Last edited:
Dude, his jaw mass doubled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crowley, Danish_Retard, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
Lefort 3 or death. You look like a candidate too. Join us and XanBlack. Let us help you.

when you're so low inhib you put your own name on a site like this

btw didn't you say you fucked tons of GL women?

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
From incel to chadlite

Isnt it achivable?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
dfgdgdfgs

Last edited:
no, it did not, it was a little projection. the big change was nose.
the combo nose + chin make a big difference.

no bro. my eye vector is not negative.. lol.
stop talking like you know something. after looks good.
problem is nose + chin projection.

someone who looks like this after nose+chin change does not need lefort II, just fuckin lol.

this is my front view:

CBQaz89.png

vvZwqHu.png

D4uZY9E.png

4ZktoNS.png

Everyone can benefit from lefort JFL. I mens you can get similar results frim nose job and chinwing and implants but only expect 1 psl change at max

Everyone can benefit from lefort JFL. I mens you can get similar results frim nose job and chinwing and implants but only expect 1 psl change at max
first, psl rating is bullshit at most part.
benefit is different from nedding it.

going from incel tier side view in pics to pretty boy side view is more than 1PSL point. this is a fact and u can't deny it.

no, it did not, it was a little projection. the big change was nose.
the combo nose + chin make a big difference.

no bro. my eye vector is not negative.. lol.
stop talking like you know something. after looks good.
problem is nose + chin projection.

someone who looks like this after nose+chin change does not need lefort II, just fuckin lol.

this is my front view:

CBQaz89.png

vvZwqHu.png

D4uZY9E.png

4ZktoNS.png

not tons, but some
i attract them too in real life (strong iois)

because frontal and real life in motion >> all.

Your body is aesthetic as fuck, lol
Pretty much the ideal it legit looks like Pitt in Fight Club, how did you get it?

first, psl rating is bullshit at most part.
benefit is different from nedding it.

going from incel tier side view in pics to pretty boy side view is more than 1PSL point. this is a fact and u can't deny it.
JFL, ok buddy stop coping. You'll improve but not drastically. Especially form the front. You'll start boneless and finish binless but at least you have a pretty boy side profile! :D

JFL, ok buddy stop coping. You'll improve but not drastically. Especially form the front. You'll start boneless and finish binless but at least you have a pretty boy side profile! :D

your vision has already been totally fucked up by lookism memes.
you can't even say what looks good and what does not.
you think anyone who doesn't got that massive forward growth is a "boneless" incel, lol.

only bones I truly LACK of is my chin and ramus. even my jaw is decent, and will get ideal with my wing osteotomy + implants.
my forward growth is decent.
massive forward growth is not needed to look good nad get attention from tons of girls.

but yeah, i agree with you it probably would make me look better.

but good luck finding a nice surgeon who will do it for aesthetics reason, and good luck with the recovery and hope ur nerves dont get fucked.

I know a top tier surgeon here who have done modified lefort III, he is friend to raffani. I'll talk to him about it.
I dont even know if I could do this, since my gingival exposure is ideal. Does it affect it ? Or only moves the upper part?
Your body is aesthetic as fuck, lol
Pretty much the ideal it legit looks like Pitt in Fight Club, how did you get it?
thanks
low bf, do chin ups/pull ups, train abs

Last edited:
you think anyone who doesn't got that massive forward growth is a "boneless" incel, lol.

only bones I truly LACK of is my chin and ramus. even my jaw is decent, and will get ideal with my wing osteotomy + implants.
massive forward growth is not needed to look good nad get attention from tons of girls.

but good luck finding a nice surgeon who will do it for aesthetics reason, and good luck with the recovery and hope ur nerves dont get fucked.

I know a top tier surgeon here who have done modified lefort III, he is friend to raffani. I'll talk to him about it.
I dont even know if I could do this, since my gingival exposure is ideal. Does it affect it ? Or only moves the upper part?

thanks
You can get lefort 3, it snot really dental is maxillofacial-surgery for the midface

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
You can get lefort 3, it snot really dental is maxillofacial-surgery for the midface
with whom do you plan to get one? dr sinn?

now they do 3d planning. If what I see in the planning is pretty cool. Maybe I'll get one.

thanks
show us some of your lays