MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Holy shit this foid has lived two lives of a witch and a Stacy
C4wih68rau66

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7753, Gaia262 and 2 others
Fuck this shit

Imagine some trucel bein in ltr with her then he gets to Bang a stacy after her surgery , investment type shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Edgar
Just Becky tier tbh.

You can't lose as a woman

she got cute!

Mirin her ascension tbh.

• +1
Reactions: doll
Imagine some trucel bein in ltr with her then he gets to Bang a stacy after her surgery , investment type shit
She would dump him as soon as she walked out of the hospital jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gonthar, Taylorswift and 3 others
She would dump him as soon as she walked out of the hospital jfl

tbh as sad as this sounds this is the most likely case.

There was a show called "the swan" where ugly women got a complete plastic surgery makeover alot became "milf stacies" , I remember reading an article most of the women divorced their husbands after the show. Probably so they can "enjoy" their looks.

always mog your partner.

tbh as sad as this sounds this is the most likely case.

There was a show called "the swan" where ugly women got a complete plastic surgery makeover alot became "milf stacies" , I remember reading an article most of the women divorced their husbands after the show. Probably so they can "enjoy" their looks.

always mog your partner.
this sort of happened with my brother.

His wife had these amazing cat like green eyes and a great body, BUT she had a massive nose which made her invisible.

She went too Iran and got a nose job (and got her hair done too which changed her appearnace more than i'd have expected) and instnatly she started experiencing validation like never before. Guys hitting on her non stop etc.

They got divorced about a year later lol

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
this sort of happened with my brother.

His wife had these amazing cat like green eyes and a great body, BUT she had a massive nose which made her invisible.

She went too Iran and got a nose job (and got her hair done too which changed her appearnace more than i'd have expected) and instnatly she started experiencing validation like never before. Guys hitting on her non stop etc.

They got divorced about a year later lol

True and it's also an extreme red flag in a relationship if your girl is looksmaxxing when she is with you, means she intends to jump ship and is buying time.

my brain is too blackpilled man.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

Boyfriend almost certainly got cucked after her ascension.

To be fair at least she proceeded with the surgeries. I'm sure most of here would ascend as well

mirin

must be expensive af tho