Literally the easiest leanmax method

rarityrs

rarityrs

A good looking guy i hope
I AM NOT A DOCTOR, "ZYN" IS A 21+ AGE NICOTINE POUCH, AND IS ADDICTIVE. DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE.
Starting using Zyn for 1 month to get lean for summer and I'm down 9lbs, whenever I feel the need to eat, lip one, or if I don't want to eat I just constantly lip 1every 1-2 hours and my appetite will be less than nothing.
It feels amazing and I don't have to starve yourself and fight with the undisciplined voices in my head telling me to eat.
This is the first time I've ever been able to lose weight efficiently and get super lean.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, john788, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
>posts a thread
>says do not take this advice

you're fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690, socialcel and 10 others
Just stop eating

IMG 9695

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thebuffdon690, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
I AM NOT A DOCTOR, "ZYN" IS A 21+ AGE NICOTINE POUCH, AND IS ADDICTIVE. DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE.
Starting using Zyn for 1 month to get lean for summer and I'm down 9lbs, whenever I feel the need to eat, lip one, or if I don't want to eat I just constantly lip 1every 1-2 hours and my appetite will be less than nothing.
It feels amazing and I don't have to starve yourself and fight with the undisciplined voices in my head telling me to eat.
This is the first time I've ever been able to lose weight efficiently and get super lean.
I took a zynn once in the club and almost died infront of da hoes
Never again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrr, GriffithMaxx3, seasonedjelqer67 and 5 others
Are you on the spectrum by any chance bhai :ROFLMAO:

ITS CALLED JUST NOT FUCKING EATING YOU HAVE TO BE A MONKEY TO ACTUALLY WANT TO EAT FOOD

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, boss8055 and <6PSLcel
You do realise this is looksmax.org you don't have to put any disclaimer or warning

zero coke sugar is less harmful and more effective than this

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin
The only sustainable leanmaxx is finding a diet that keeps you satiated, and you can commit to for the rest of your life.

Every other approach will only work short term, and you will eventually, and most often, very quickly regain the fat back.

Adequate protein (0.7 gs/lb), essential fats (omega 3,6), and a ton of high volume, low calorie dense foods works extremely efficient for me.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, boss8055 and rand anon
any other positive effects? I keep hearing about Zyn, thinking bout trying it out

You do realise this is looksmax.org you don't have to put any disclaimer or warning
I'm in law school rn lmao

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and boss8055
any other positive effects? I keep hearing about Zyn, thinking bout trying it out
Studies show 25% increase in test but studies show that it can also decrease test it's a gamble on how your body is.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
>posts a thread
>says do not take this advice

you're fucking retarded
I would argue that you're the mentally disabled one here by taking the disclaimer as truth🤣 But it's ok I'm sure you have a fair amount of IQ man.

• JFL
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3
I lost 7lbs in a weekend bro it means nothing

JFL
Smartest lookmax.org user

Modern men are so weak, can't put the fork down without taking drugs.

JFL bro u are so sigma!!!!!
Good goy, just keep shoving ozempic and other drugs down your throat because you lack the willpower to not shove food in your mouth you disgusting little creature, off yourself

I never understood this. If you want to eat food why the fuck would some shitty tasting nausea-inducing cancer pouch make you feel satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I never understood this. If you want to eat food why the fuck would some shitty tasting nausea-inducing cancer pouch make you feel satisfied.
It helps me with controlling my appetite just like caffeine. I use both nicotine and caffeine as appetite suppressants.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Allornothing
It helps me with controlling my appetite just like caffeine. I use both nicotine and caffeine as appetite suppressants.
I hate the taste of snus I can’t do it.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I heard mint was the best I wanted to kms every time I tried it.
Cool flavors like wintergreen spearmint and cool mint are too strong and the flavor makes it unenjoyable. Citrus is the perfect flavor because it doesn't make u want to shake your head in chills when the flavor hits .

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Wow, trading food for nicotine pouches? Great advice!

I can't wait for your next health tip: how to stay hydrated by drinking saltwater.