literally the most hideous asian picture ive ever seen

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

its astonishing how this one picture can be this repulsive and disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Arkantos, xit and 3 others
looks pretty normal for east asian tbh rn.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1553
looks pretty normal for east asian tbh rn.
do you think big skull theory is legit? JFL
he has the biggest skull compared to his frame.
and blacks who are considered the most physically aesthetic race(not facially) have the smallest skull on average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
and blacks who are considered the most physically aesthetic race(not facially) have the smallest skull on average
it is. ofc it is. you got to have both physical aesthetics and huge skull.

it is. ofc it is. you got to have both physical aesthetics and huge skull.
is huge skull compared to other people's or compared to other body proportions?

both. skull should be wide tho. skull height is fucking useless.

forward growth aint useless tho.

skull width to hip width ratio is probably some undiscovered ratio type thing. someone should look into it

are you for real? Ofc compared to other ppl. If it is compared to frame for instance you look like kid stuck between puberty or fucking midget.

You need to have high skull circumference AND frame, otherwise it's over

Ef1b64c483c948e8c9749533067278d09632577f09c74b884d4b4c9bdce546d2

Asians definitely have some big skulls, it seems like.

are you for real? Ofc compared to other ppl. If it is compared to frame for instance you look like kid stuck between puberty or fucking midget.

You need to have high skull circumference AND frame, otherwise it's over
it is compared to other people i get it.
View attachment 118904
Asians definitely have some big skulls, it seems like.
they do have big skulls but its often out of proportion compared to their frame since they have the smallest frame on average

WTF this dude has some sort of acromegaly
pic is some kind of lens distortion. it doesnt look that big on the other pic.

both. skull should be wide tho. skull height is fucking useless.

forward growth aint useless tho.

skull width to hip width ratio is probably some undiscovered ratio type thing. someone should look into it
so do you think big skull compared to frame is ideal? i think it will look infantile.

WTF this dude has some sort of acromegaly
I've seen acromegaly IRL and I don't think so. I think if he had acromegaly his jaw and neck area would be somewhat swollen or bulkier.

I have huge skull but its gay alien shaped so worthless.

pic is some kind of lens distortion. it doesnt look that big on the other pic.

so do you think big skull compared to frame is ideal? i think it will look infantile.
it won't. it doesn't for me.

is that guy that i posted not infantile looking then?
ofc not. features in adults that people say "look infantile " tend to legit just be them coping. just like horsefaced subhumans call short mid faces "infantile"

ofc not. features in adults that people say "look infantile " tend to legit just be them coping. just like horsefaced subhumans call short mid faces "infantile"
how do you think of heroic proportion tho?

how do you think of heroic proportion tho?
the height thing makes sense. but herioid proportions are like david laid right? it doesnt make sense to me. the heroic part of the proportions come into the fact that the shoulders are over 2 times wider than the hips.

the small skull to shoulder width seems like cope

the height thing makes sense. but herioid proportions are like david laid right? it doesnt make sense to me. the heroic part of the proportions come into the fact that the shoulders are over 2 times wider than the hips.

the small skull to shoulder width seems like cope

yeah proportion like this, as you can see proportionally head become smaller(narrower) compared to shoulder as 'heroic' person gets.

View attachment 118914
yeah proportion like this, as you can see proportionally head become smaller(narrower) compared to shoulder as 'heroic' person gets.
. if you made someones hips the same width as their head and their shoulders 2.5 times wider it would look more heroic

. if you made someones hips the same width as their head and their shoulders 2.5 times wider it would look more heroic

will they look better with bigger skulls?
i mean i dont really know well.
whole PSL forum craves bigger skull, but there is a shit called 8head ratio or heroic ratio or shit.
its really disputable stuff tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
i think they would too. that pictures were irrelevant. anyways skull size topic is really interesting.
i have a big skull size and good bideltoid for my height + brachy the so-called 'chad' stuff : eventho i find big skull + brachy ugly asf here it's considered as a good thing.

i have a big skull size and good bideltoid for my height + brachy the so-called 'chad' stuff : eventho i find big skull + brachy ugly asf here it's considered as a good thing.
yeah they are apparently considered chad elements.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i don't think so, but whatever it's fine so
6acf9176645107e89bd80b7cd26dd422

big skull is often found in asian people and it looks legit hideous when it comes to asian level.
when white people have big skull it doesnt go to the range of diminishing return as asian people.

Jfl gandy looks so aspie here. Meanwhile he looks NT and is enjoying himself. Whoever says he doesn’t mog gandy here is coping hard.
Gandy mogs him by 5 points
Women dont care if Gandy gets out-angled in some photo.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Coping hard i see
Asian dude is definitely very attractive, but you clearly have no idea what is actually aesthetic and what is not. First off, they are in a room with staged lighting. They're also wearing formal attire which is not always going to be the case. Imagine if they were wearing sweatpants and hoodies instead. Gandy would still be 10/10, the other guy wouldn't come close.

Asian dude is definitely very attractive, but you clearly have no idea what is actually aesthetic and what is not. First off, they are in a room with staged lighting. They're also wearing formal attire which is not always going to be the case. Imagine if they were wearing sweatpants and hoodies instead. Gandy would still be 10/10, the other guy wouldn't come close.
gandy's face is just more geometric, hu bing has long midface, gandy has unmoggable blue eyes, for the most, phenotype mogging like hell.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Mogs him though:

hahaha.gif

who is this nigga lol

over

both of them have long midfaces tho
hu bing and gandy