Literally the worst thing you can do is spending time orbiting girls

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Seriously so many of you here treat being in the mere company of girls -- invisible as so rightfully -- as some sort of ascension tactic.

Even if you get laid at one point or a girlfriend or whatever you're basically stooping down to orbiting girls and acting casual about it as if you don't know girls don't know a guy who hasn't bedded all of them isn't one who will be more than a castrated guppy of the group lol

In high school I only hung out with girls I slept with (2), never did I orbit endlessly like a moron and hang around girls for the sake of it. It isn't even NTmaxxing/social circle maxxing just merely putting your sub-Chad presence around girls forcibly, you'd just be jestermaxxing at that point

The same virgin teen wusses here who orbit girls are the ones telling the older, experienced rotters who have gotten laid that they're incel cuz not NT lmao Ignore these morons, they don't realize the only true female friends are often the ones you bone, any others are overrated

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 22126, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
Social circle/friends are genetic, part of your upbriging, your value, your place and your appearance.

No 'cel here who has zero friends/group at 25+ is going to suddenly make one of any substance unless they become famous or better looking

So orbiting girls is cucking yourself if you're a 'cel with a genuine looks deficiency and pining for their company basically

It is not ORGANIC, only the ORGANIC things matter in life. Forcing, constructing or trying to insert yourself with others is a harsh sign it's over. Friends you gotta have as you GROW UP, you can't be some ugly, desolate outcast and then suddenly be the cool guy without big changes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Seriously so many of you here treat being in the mere company of girls -- invisible as so rightfully -- as some sort of ascension tactic.

Even if you get laid at one point or a girlfriend or whatever you're basically stooping down to orbiting girls and acting casual about it as if you don't know girls don't know a guy who hasn't bedded all of them isn't one who will be more than a castrated guppy of the group lol

In high school I only hung out with girls I slept with (2), never did I orbit endlessly like a moron and hang around girls for the sake of it. It isn't even NTmaxxing/social circle maxxing just merely putting your sub-Chad presence around girls forcibly, you'd just be jestermaxxing at that point

The same virgin teen wusses here who orbit girls are the ones telling the older, experienced rotters who have gotten laid that they're incel cuz not NT lmao Ignore these morons, they don't realize the only true female friends are often the ones you bone, any others are overrated

Most women are literal dogs as most whores are if you are not fucking a virgin then it's not worth it she can be a 7 but if she's a fucking whore then she's a dog that is how people used to view women now being a whore is a prided thing.

Back in the 1800's if she wasn't a virgin she was a dog I mean I'm not Christ coping but Jesus was pretty based when he directly called whores dogs.

Most women are literal dogs as most whores are if you are not fucking a virgin then it's not worth it she can be a 7 but if she's a fucking whore then she's a dog that is how people used to view women now being a whore is a prided thing.

Back in the 1800's if she wasn't a virgin she was a dog I mean I'm not Christ coping but Jesus was pretty based when he directly called whores dogs.

They fuck dogs.

Agree but your avi is a failo I want to punch you