litteraly 90% of people are recessed

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
i have been observing people in my class and as i walk outside on tve streets staring at them and one thing i noticed is that people on average have very recessed chins. absolute subhumans jfl i have projected chin but i still get less bitches then recessed niggas??? why i swear we live in a cursed society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag, slavicpsycho, twinkceluwu and 10 others
most supermodels are recessed too. a bit of recession is literally meaningless as long as it doesnt mess with your frontal symmetry and facial thirds.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Usernames, Roninotrolling, normie_joe and 3 others
Beautiful people very rare

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and IwillRope2024
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Blonde, Clqs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Roninotrolling
everyone is recessed
if you can't swallow and breathe at the same time you are recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and givemeheight
Young people yes. It is much rarer in old people

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
i have been observing people in my class and as i walk outside on tve streets staring at them and one thing i noticed is that people on average have very recessed chins. absolute subhumans jfl i have projected chin but i still get less bitches then recessed niggas??? why i swear we live in a cursed society.
Cope

• +1
depends on where you live tbh

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and try2beme
To an extent

• +1
everyone is recessed
if you can't swallow and breathe at the same time you are recessed
I was gonna make a thread about this.

I thought I was the only one who thought it wasn't normal that I can breathe and swallow at the same time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and datboijj
Eating carbohydrates will do that to you

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024, anthony111553, slavicpsycho and 2 others

I thought I was the only one who thought it wasn't normal that I can breathe and swallow at the same time
yep humans are far off from what we are meant to be be
even chads

• +1

No it isn’t because you should be having saliva going down your windpipe and ending your subhuman bloodline. I thought that was a troll to get someone to choke for a little bit trying to prove to themselves they aren’t recessed :lul:

• +1
they are not recessed.

• +1
Most normies have at least a small degree of recession.

• +1