Little facepulling update

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Been facepulling at 2KG force for 3.5ish weeks now while supplementing a shit ton of stuff, i have been pushing from behind my cheekbones as well to try and weaken some of the circummaxillary sutures

around a month ago i went to the dentist for my bi-annual checkup and he told me my upper wisdom teeth would likely never come in, well yesterday i felt a jab when i put my facepuller in and there it was, my wisdom tooth was erupting, the same exact one the dentist said would likely never come through.

My occlusion has also changed, i had one of my incisors tilted back and it made contact with my incisors before my other one did, now it touches much less indicating some sort of forward relating change

ogee curve looks more prominent but could just be from adapting to the mk677 water bloat wise

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, 5'8manlet, Subhuman Philtrum and 13 others
Wow
How old are you bro?

Changes wont come in 3 weeks. Its all placebo. You want there to be change so there "is" change.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Nosecel, Norwooder and 7 others
Nice, but what's your technique?

I went to my ortho for a checkup and unrelated issue and he said "my jaw grew", but I didn't think to ask him if he meant my masseters, I assume that's what he meant. This was from mewing. Not hard mewing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum
Changes wont come in 3 weeks. Its all placebo. You want there to be change so there "is" change.
i literally went to the dentist 4 weeks ago and he said my upper wisdom teeth would probably not come in, i can shine a flashlight in my mouth and see it coming in my self, my occlusion change is extremely obvious i always rest with my teeth together so even a small change was very obvious, the change in ogee curve could be due to mk water retention like i stated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 685, Chadelite and 2 others
i literally went to the dentist 4 weeks ago and he said my upper wisdom teeth would probably not come in, i can shine a flashlight in my mouth and see it coming in my self, my occlusion change is extremely obvious i always rest with my teeth together so even a small change was very obvious, the change in ogee curve could be due to mk water retention like i stated
show us an xray change, then.

are you using the older version or the dowden?

dont listen to the haters i believe you

keep updating and good job

much love

• +1
Reactions: Usum and retard
Lefort 3 or bust tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
nothing noticeable yet from a frontal
well i hope you get kikejew tier results. I failed to get any lab to make it for me, so I'll resort to making it on my own. Going shopping for materials tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
How much mm though

what type of bite do you have? I am worried that a facepuller will worsen my slight overbite.

The basic process of bone remodeling happens in 3 weeks so there might have been some slight changes, I think you can expect about 0,5 mm/month pulling with this force for a consistent time every day

The basic process of bone remodeling happens in 3 weeks so there might have been some slight changes, I think you can expect about 0,5 mm/month pulling with this force for a consistent time every day
no xrays no care

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, forwardgrowth and Xander578
Been facepulling at 2KG force for 3.5ish weeks now while supplementing a shit ton of stuff, i have been pushing from behind my cheekbones as well to try and weaken some of the circummaxillary sutures

around a month ago i went to the dentist for my bi-annual checkup and he told me my upper wisdom teeth would likely never come in, well yesterday i felt a jab when i put my facepuller in and there it was, my wisdom tooth was erupting, the same exact one the dentist said would likely never come through.

My occlusion has also changed, i had one of my incisors tilted back and it made contact with my incisors before my other one did, now it touches much less indicating some sort of forward relating change

ogee curve looks more prominent but could just be from adapting to the mk677 water bloat wise
Can it fuck your teeth or maxilla ?

Did your midface shorten? You pulled at 30 degrees right

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
so in 2 years u could pull forwards ur whole maxilla 24mm without anything to split the sutures just some pulling on ur face

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :y'all:

Did your midface shorten? You pulled at 30 degrees right
Not in that time span, I can tell you that...

But some guy who did facepulling for 7 months had 3-4mm, so the .5 mm/month rule applies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

But some guy who did facepulling for 7 months had 3-4mm, so the .5 mm/month rule applies
Did his midface actually aesthetically shorten?

Did his midface actually aesthetically shorten?
I think so, fuck me for forgetting where I saw this...

IIb0vxU

This is the ideal case, don't know if this is actually achievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think so, fuck me for forgetting where I saw this...

View attachment 304960
This is the ideal case, don't know if this is actually achievable
Nah dude those are 2 entire different cranial based lol. End of the gif is a black man with prognatism

before after pics? is he over 18 years old?

if is true ima bust a nut ngl

I'm going to get bamp+MSE tbh

Lifefuel if true ngl

before after pics? is he over 18 years old?

if is true ima bust a nut ngl
No clue about age, he looked over 18 tbh... But pics were a bit iffy, if I find them I'll post them here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
second update- my other wisdom tooth has begun to come in when I checked this morning, so both of my top ones are now coming in and a month ago the dentist said a month ago neither any of them would likely come in, switching to the dowden appliance as well going to be building it soon, it is much superior I have been contemplating the physics of it

My molars have begun to tip from the large forces, so beware, just a little so they will fall right back into the balance zone now that I’m stopping copes design and using nelsons which simulates a bone anchored system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5293, Darkstrand and 2 others

2 kg force TOTAL?

Nigga post the intra oral appliance you’re using

After almost 3 months, no improvements right?

quit for mse
Mse won't be available in my country at least until mid 2021 or later due to anal-19, should I try and start facepulling now or nah?

second update- my other wisdom tooth has begun to come in when I checked this morning, so both of my top ones are now coming in and a month ago the dentist said a month ago neither any of them would likely come in, switching to the dowden appliance as well going to be building it soon, it is much superior I have been contemplating the physics of it

My molars have begun to tip from the large forces, so beware, just a little so they will fall right back into the balance zone now that I’m stopping copes design and using nelsons which simulates a bone anchored system
Wish you were still on the forum bro…
Anyone in contact with him?