Little hardmaxxing update

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just a little update on how hardmaxxing progress is going. Mostly documentation for myself actually.

I'm 14 months post chin wing, brought my chin forward 10mm. Definitely + 0.5 PSL or even more.
Next week I'll have submental lipo + undereye PRP. No significant PSL improvement expected as changes are too subtle.

Next february I'll have masseter muscle repositioning to debloat my face and make my mouth wider. Treatment with braces will be finished by then. Both together should give me + 0.25 PSL at least.

Next summer, bimax is planned. 4 - 5mm lefort 1 and up to 9mm BSSO with 1.5cm ramus widening. This should give another PSL point.

Softmaxxes such as contacts, hair, clothes etc: +1 PSL point (because my starting base is being a giga nerd with gamer glasses).

So all in all I expect to get a 2.5 - 3 psl increase facially, given my starting base was a legit 2.5 PSL I guess I'll top out at 5.5 psl.

Height is 6'4 or almost 6'5 so perfect height.

Frame is average at best.

Money and status pretty solid.

Skin is white as cum, hair black, eyes green (I'm not southern european or of anatolian/middle eastern descent though so Inb4 someone talks shit about my ethnicity not being aryan).

It should be sufficient to become a version of myself that is not inherently repulsive to women and I might even become a desirable mate who doesn't get cucked, even though thats very tough to achieve these days.

"We're all gonna make it bros" - Zyzz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, lilhorizontal32, mulattomaxxer and 18 others
Post before vs after tbh. Just hide your eyes and good luck

• +1
Reactions: fuckesti, Marsiere214, Deleted member 13994 and 7 others
How your masseter repositioning making your mouth wider?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 4614, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
How old are you going to be when you're done?

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
True. If it hadn't been for my irresponsible, non caring parents and my incompetent first ortho it could have been done before 20, but nope, I've had to figure it out all completely on my own.

With that being said, I'm mentally not NT anyways and have never been. Military didn't want me due to autistic and psychopathic tendencies (I exaggerated a little during the interrogation but still) and I know for a fact I could never maintain a LTR unless the girl is non NT herself.

I want to ascend mostly to be able to get ONS and to have a better stance in the career market and in politics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, subhuman incel and 3 others
True. If it hadn't been for my irresponsible, non caring parents and my incompetent first ortho it could have been done before 20, but nope, I've had to figure it out all completely on my own.

With that being said, I'm mentally not NT anyways and have never been. Military didn't want me due to autistic and psychopathic tendencies (I exaggerated a little during the interrogation but still) and I know for a fact I could never maintain a LTR unless the girl is non NT herself.

I want to ascend mostly to be able to get ONS and to have a better stance in the career market and in politics.
I would've had jaw surgery as soon as I turned 18 if I didn't have bluepilled Slavic parents. The ortho would bring up surgery every time we saw her (another fuck up by them). They would just say "No surgery. He is man, don't need good teeth" :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. The surgeon would look at them like they were retarded. The surgeon obviously knew it was over for me unless I got it.

As a result I've been completely socially stunted from being an outcast in college and will get bimax the summer after I graduate. Over at that point.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, subhuman incel and 6 others
I would've had jaw surgery as soon as I turned 18 if I didn't have bluepilled Slavic parents. The ortho would bring up surgery every time we saw her (another fuck up by them). They would just say "No surgery. He is man, don't need good teeth" :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

As a result I've been completely socially stunted from being an outcast in college and will get bimax the summer after I graduate. Over at that point.
Just LOL at your retarded parents, how old will you be?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Yup. Worst part is I'll top out at 4-4.5 PSL so won't even be able to recover off my looks :feelswhy:.
Brootal, and you're a poor slaw on top of that?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Carolus and Acromegaly_Chad
Just a little update on how hardmaxxing progress is going. Mostly documentation for myself actually.

I'm 14 months post chin wing, brought my chin forward 10mm. Definitely + 0.5 PSL or even more.
Next week I'll have submental lipo + undereye PRP. No significant PSL improvement expected as changes are too subtle.

Next february I'll have masseter muscle repositioning to debloat my face and make my mouth wider. Treatment with braces will be finished by then. Both together should give me + 0.25 PSL at least.

Next summer, bimax is planned. 4 - 5mm lefort 1 and up to 9mm BSSO with 1.5cm ramus widening. This should give another PSL point.

Softmaxxes such as contacts, hair, clothes etc: +1 PSL point (because my starting base is being a giga nerd with gamer glasses).

So all in all I expect to get a 2.5 - 3 psl increase facially, given my starting base was a legit 2.5 PSL I guess I'll top out at 5.5 psl.

Height is 6'4 or almost 6'5 so perfect height.

Frame is average at best.

Money and status pretty solid.

Skin is white as cum, hair black, eyes green (I'm not southern european or of anatolian/middle eastern descent though so Inb4 someone talks shit about my ethnicity not being aryan).

It should be sufficient to become a version of myself that is not inherently repulsive to women and I might even become a desirable mate who doesn't get cucked, even though thats very tough to achieve these days.

"We're all gonna make it bros" - Zyzz
freaking happy for u bro good fucking job

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Acromegaly_Chad
age is cope just remain youthfull, look at Amnesia, slaying 18yo girls every week:feelsyay:
You'll never be able to meet a girl in class or slay from fraternity parties. Only low quality sluts date off Tinder. That's why Amnesia is on this site. If he was Chad in high school and college he would've been content with his life and married a Stacy and had kids. Instead he's trying to compensate for his youth. He had it much better than me though too.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
You'll never be able to meet a girl in class or slay from fraternity parties. Only low quality sluts date off Tinder. That's why Amnesia is on this site. If he was Chad in high school and college he would've been content with his life and married a Stacy and had kids. Instead he's trying to compensate for his youth. He had it much better than me though too.
Very brutal and true :feelsrope:
Life is so cruel when you are a fucked up subhuman.
At least I have never experienced any sort of feelings or interest from girls, and people have been treating me like trash for almost 10 years now, you can't really miss what you've never experienced.

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope
do you have instagram or any other status besides student?
I do have Instagram but no pics of myself (incel trait) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some other things that contribute to status yes but can't name them here as I could get doxxed

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and subhuman incel
Very brutal and true :feelsrope:
Life is so cruel when you are a fucked up subhuman.
At least I have never experienced any sort of feelings or interest from girls, and people have been treating me like trash for almost 10 years now, you can't really miss what you've never experienced.
You can cause havoc though. If I ascend before I rope, I'll probably just get a bunch of girls pregnant, cheat on them, and beat them and shit. Ruin the lives of the girls who would've rejected you before. I'm already ultra dark triad while I'm a subhuman. If I ascend I'll probably end up in jail.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
You can cause havoc though. If I ascend before I rope, I'll probably just get a bunch of girls pregnant, cheat on them, and beat them and shit. Ruin the lives of the girls who would've rejected you before. I'm already ultra dark triad while I'm a subhuman. If I ascend I'll probably end up in jail.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and lasthope
I do have Instagram but no pics of myself (incel trait) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Some other things that contribute to status yes but can't name them here as I could get doxxed
im probably gonna instagrammax after i surgerymaxxed tbh. need to be at least 4.5 PSL or above or else instagram is not worth it, u get mogged by too many chads and normies. also it would be weird having pictures of you before surgerymaxxed and then post pictures after u surgerymaxxed, your followers you be weirded and freaked out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Acromegaly_Chad
im probably gonna instagrammax after i surgerymaxxed tbh. need to be at least 4.5 PSL or above or else instagram is not worth it, u get mogged by too many chads and normies. also it would be weird having pictures of you before surgerymaxxed and then post pictures after u surgerymaxxed, your followers you be weirded and freaked out.
Whats ur psl atm

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
True. I know it may sound edgy but when my surgerymaxxing was successful, I will pump and dump as many girls as possible. Just use them for sex and then dump them, treat them like trash the morning after and threaten to sue them for sexual abuse or pretend like some shit is missing in my flat (I'm in law school so I'll be familiar with that kind of shitty accusations).

Honestly I will exploit the fuck out of people with no remorse.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and subhuman incel
Whats ur psl atm
probably around 3- 3.5 PSL. my side profile is probably my biggest flaw, but im gonna get bimax with huge advancement so i can ascend to 4 - 4.5 with probably some sofmaxxes like gym and eye brow thickening (maybe even color contacts).

Pump It Bitcoin GIF by FullMag

Pump It Meme GIF by FullMag

This is what you gotta do with foids

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and lasthope
True. I know it may sound edgy but when my surgerymaxxing was successful, I will pump and dump as many girls as possible. Just use them for sex and then dump them, treat them like trash the morning after and threaten to sue them for sexual abuse or pretend like some shit is missing in my flat (I'm in law school so I'll be familiar with that kind of shitty accusations).

Honestly I will exploit the fuck out of people with no remorse and pay them back thousands of times what I've had to go through by treating them like shit, cheating on them, exploiting them and make them feel belittled and stupid.
I know how you feel but I don’t know if it’s the right path to say

you should then try to ascend your mind too
Just for your own good kind of having a peace of mind

I know how you feel but I don’t know if it’s the right path to say

you should then try to ascend your mind too
Just for your own good kind of having a peace of mind
I know, I know. There's a guy called "Franz Ruppert" who researched the effects of bullying and childhood trauma in successful people and found that psychopathy, hyper perfectionism, competitiveness and fanatic moral imperialism derive from a desire to overcompensate their bad experiences.

The proper path would be, as you say, to cure this instead and try to live a normal live but I feel like I've passed the point of no return in that regard, I seem to be destined for the sigma male path, as much as it may sound like a cope.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
probably around 3- 3.5 PSL. my side profile is probably my biggest flaw, but im gonna get bimax with huge advancement so i can ascend to 4 - 4.5 with probably some sofmaxxes like gym and eye brow thickening (maybe even color contacts).
both of you want revenge on society i love it :love::love::love:. we need to punish those who abused us, dont listen to those bluepillers who say you need to be a nice guy, it will get you far in life. thats just fucking cope. gymmax, dark triad max, bad boy max, mma-max, assholemax, deceptivemax, vilainmax and exploit this shitty world as much as you can for your own goods. but dont overdo it, otherwise you will end up in jail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

both of you want revenge on society i love it :love::love::love:. we need to punish those who abused us, dont listen to those bluepillers who say you need to be a nice guy, it will get you far in life. thats just fucking cope. gymmax, dark triad max, bad boy max, mma-max, assholemax, deceptivemax, vilainmax and exploit this shitty world as much as you can for your own goods. but dont overdo it, otherwise you will end up in jail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

After 10 years of social abuse, bullying, isolation and getting ridiculed, how are you supposed to be still a decent human being?
Being a KHHV at 22 who got brutally bullied by girls, how should one be able to ever form a bond and some sense of loyalty to any woman?

It's impossible. Our minds have been crippled by this cruel society, our souls have been destroyed.

Look up "WW 1 Shell shock" on youtube. This is what our minds look like. We will never be able to recover from this mentally

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, subhuman incel and lasthope
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lasthope
I know, I know. There's a guy called "Franz Ruppert" who researched the effects of bullying and childhood trauma in successful people and found that psychopathy, hyper perfectionism, competitiveness and fanatic moral imperialism derive from a desire to overcompensate their bad experiences.

The proper path would be, as you say, to cure this instead and try to live a normal live but I feel like I've passed the point of no return in that regard, I seem to be destined for the sigma male path, as much as it may sound like a cope.
Yeah know what you mean
I also have to desire to somehow ascend in every way possible and to mog the people who made fun of you etc

but yeah the heathy way would be to cure that desire lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
Not this though I strongly condemn this. It's not going to change anything for the better.
There are other ways of improving the situation of traumatized children, bully victims and lonely men.
bro just make sure you pump and dump as many bitches as possible and ghost them the next day. but make sure you dont overdo it and get to agressive with women, like slapping or choking them too hard otherwise you will get rape allegations and your life is over. you never know what these hoes thinks, one second they can be really nice to you and like, and one second later they will call the cops on you. theyre emotionally instable. also how are you planning on mogging chads and normies? do you want to cuck them and fuck their girlfriends infront of them so they get mad :ROFLMAO:? just make sure you are gymmaxxed and mmamaxed if someone decieds to fight you :lul:. also make sure you never help normies, neither in studying nor in relationship related stuffs unless they are yourclose friends. they wouldve never helped you before because you were a subhuman, remember that. also make sure to give normies bluepill advice if they are having troubles getting women, they need be clueless low iq npc's for the rest of their lives :forcedsmile:.

Last edited: