Little kids show no respect for me.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
And nobody else either. I feel like this guy here when interacting with random kids from the street.

I have a similar haircut and also a very narrow face. However I have a better eye area, but somehow I also look very unthreatening or maybe its more my body language idk. I'm talking about the visual impression, not when talking. I can talk just fine, but the first impression people get seems to be that I'm an outcast that they can do anything to without getting punished for it. As I said, I think I look very unthreatening.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, chadmaxxer123 and Lev Peshkov
Why are u talking to little kids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Azoriko, RapGod and 2 others

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 3323 and 3 others
Why are u talking to little kids?
They shout something to me when I walk past. Its not me who initiates, but my comical looks do sadly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RapGod, Deleted member 4645 and Lev Peshkov
its over for me

stop derailing the thread

help me please

Little kids are so low inhib I remember I didn't give a fuck when I was younger too bad if you get negative validation when you become a teen you'll become a shivering quiet mess. But I primary blame the naruto tv show for making me quiet I saw sasuke got girls by not talking so I did that not knowing it was 1.a cartoon 2.He was GL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Mouthbreath
seem like a looks problem

you'd have to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
disgusting bitch

inject t unironically, or at least gymcel natty
I can pm you a pic, my t levels are above average. I dont think roiding will cure the problem sadly.

Are you a manlet too? The worst is when little kids heightmog you and think they're superior.

Are you a manlet too? The worst is when little kids heightmog you and think they're superior.
I'm 5'10, 180lb lean, so yeah I'm a ""manlet"" compared to some standards, but obv I'm a lot bigger than kids in primary school jfl

you can still gymcel though
I am already gymcelling, I could maybe get 20 percent stronger, if I would focus completely on on gym, but that wouldnt make a huge difference I think.

kids are mean savages, u have to be chad to get them ''respect'' you. they just don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and MrGlutton
kids are mean savages, u have to be chad to get them ''respect'' you. they just don't give a fuck.
they respect anyone except me, but I dont know why tbh. I think I have to ogre max.