Little Skank's Dilemma

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Once upon a time, there lived a little skank who was getting tired of men of various ages complaining about her vagina odor. If she only could taste better, a way to attract higher PSL-Chads, then perhaps, she could have more money for her drug habit.

She washed and washed, but she couldn't get rid of that smell. One day, she decided to ask an older woman for advice. She would've asked one her age, but the older lady had more experience.

The little skank offered herself to the woman like a wine tasting event. She accepted.

One taste, and she yacked. "What the fuck you don't keep your pussy clean?" She scowled. "I hope you don't have Herpes, you little skank!"

Holding dearly onto a shank behind her back, the skank explained her problem.

"Damn," mussed the older woman, which sounded sympathetic. She had no idea what she could do to help. Her pussy tasted like seafood shit. Bingo! She realized the problem and asked little skank. "Do you wipe your butt from back to front?"

"Oh, my gad! It's like you're inside my head! Yes, I do!" The little skank assured her.

"Okay, okay. Stop. Start wiping from back on up."

"Thanks!" And from that day on, little skank's vagina began smelling fresher, though still trailing a wreck scent; nevertheless, men and women accepted it as doable.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Once upon a time, there lived a little skank who was getting tired of men of various ages complaining about her vagina odor. If she only could taste better, a way to attract higher PSL-Chads, then perhaps, she could have more money for her drug habit.

She washed and washed, but she couldn't get rid of that smell. One day, she decided to ask an older woman for advice. She would've asked one her age, but the older lady had more experience.

The little skank offered herself to the woman like a wine tasting event. She accepted.

One taste, and she yacked. "What the fuck you don't keep your pussy clean?" She scowled. "I hope you don't have Herpes, you little skank!"

Holding dearly onto a shank behind her back, the skank explained her problem.

"Damn," mussed the older woman, which sounded sympathetic. She had no idea what she could do to help. Her pussy tasted like seafood shit. Bingo! She realized the problem and asked little skank. "Do you wipe your butt from back to front?"

"Oh, my gad! It's like you're inside my head! Yes, I do!" The little skank assured her.

"Okay, okay. Stop. Start wiping from back on up."

"Thanks!" And from that day on, little skank's vagina began smelling fresher, though still trailing a wreck scent; nevertheless, men and women accepted it as doable.
felt sick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires