Little Tyrone is getting more action than almost this entire forum

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
Isn't this illegal? I follow her on Instagram and she lives locally so I would love to get this whore arrested because we all know if this was a man he'd be a pedo and beaten to death at that party

Attachments

• Stories_20240225010016.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, soover4me, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
She's grooming him to be the first to get the BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Gilbert_Durandal, Ricky212 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, the BULL, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
6f62d797855b8134cc489e2658fe4f69

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Isn't this illegal? I follow her on Instagram and she lives locally so I would love to get this whore arrested because we all know if this was a man he'd be a pedo and beaten to death at that party
What do you mean - like a man getting his ass slapped by a little girl, why would he get beaten, when she's the one who's doing that?

What do you mean - like a man getting his ass slapped by a little girl, why would he get beaten, when she's the one who's doing that?
ANY sexual contact between a man and underaged female, consensual or not, is met with overreactions often violent. Are you living under a rock?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Gilbert_Durandal, klip11 and 1 other person
ANY sexual contact between a man and underaged female, consensual or not, is met with overreactions often violent. Are you living under a rock?
What if she's the one who initiates it?

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
People would be mad if a 18 year old girl dates a man 25 or over. And she's a legal adult.

What if she's the one who initiates it?
Normies on Twitter were bitching because a 42 year old actor married a 26 year old foid. Twenty fucking six! Age cuckery knows no bounds.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Is ANYONE here gonna help me get justice on this grooming pedo whore??

Last edited:
People would be mad if a 18 year old girl dates a man 25 or over. And she's a legal adult.
Exactly. How do I report this ACTUAL pedophile?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It’s all about being a rapper

All of you kill yourselves. Idk how you expect anything to change. Look at how she traumatized that child

Look at Michael Blackman partying with the snowbunnies

Lol a bunch of people are attacking her and calling her a pedo too. Another OF whore with over 300k followers is posting about her. It even reached Twitter. She even deleted the story. It looks like this bitch is gonna get what she deserves. It’s so nice seeing this happen to a woman for once

Last edited:

This is the other whore posting about the pedo whore

Worthless retarded fucks

What kind of “woman” lets a kid tap their bare ass 🤢

Fuck this goblina

Lol at the comments. Someone is gonna file a police report and her full name got dropped 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back