Live a risky life

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Make this shithole exciting, the older u get the shittier it gets. Just be low inhib and live life as if there’s no consequences, obviously don’t do something extremely drastic.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, BoredPrince and Clark69
faustian spirit

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and AlbinoMaxxer
once you bite into it, there is no way back.

Just like alcoholism.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
once you bite into it, there is no way back.

Just like alcoholism.
Fuark brah that sounds scary as fuck. What would u describe as alcoholism and what is the faustian spirit?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
You need money to do that...

You can always do crime if you want to get risky, at least it offers a way out

• +1
How old are you? I mean be a good boy, you dont want to end up like me. just look it up will do better job than me explaining it, if your farming reps, kys

• Hmm...
You need money to do that...

You can always do crime if you want to get risky, at least it offers a way out
You need money to live a risky life:unsure:
How old are you? I mean be a good boy, you dont want to end up like me. just look it up will do better job than me explaining it, if your farming reps, kys
im 19, farming reps? Nigga what

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Rules are made for poor people

• +1
We used to have Schopenhauer now we have AlbinoMaxxer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs and AlbinoMaxxer
You need money to live a risky life:unsure:
otherwise you will just get stuck wageslaving day after day, waiting for the weekend which ultimately passes in a blink of an eye and it's Monday again

Weeks, months, years pass by and every day looked exactly like the previous one, you look back and wonder where did the time go

Your youth lost, dreams forgotten and instead of memories of an unique life, there only remains regret

• +1
otherwise you will just get stuck wageslaving day after day, waiting for the weekend which ultimately passes in a blink of an eye and it's Monday again

Weeks, months, years pass by and every day looked exactly like the previous one, you look back and wonder where did the time go

Your youth lost, dreams forgotten and instead of memories of an unique life, there only remains regret
Damn saar that’s extremely brootal, this is why i say live a risky life, dont gotta live like this

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince