Live footage of Titbot trying to seduce a girl (GTFIH)

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
DAMN BRO, CURRIES REALLY HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS. IM MIRIN HARD SAWAN PATEL. I HOPE YOU GOT YOUR BOB PIC @Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Averagecel, BigBiceps and 19 others
Yummyinmytummy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Cope.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer, Deleted member 3526 and 6 others
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
SmoggyThoughtfulDegus-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Indian Anthem

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SixFootManlet, turkproducer and noped
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 3526 and BigBoy
Makes me enraged that only racism against Indian men goes unpunished. In fact it's rewarded.
This is bcs Arabs and Blacks beat up open racists and Jews have propaganda power to never get criticized

Meanwhile, the best an Indian can do is call you a cumskin, just to be humiliated and be called a hindu dindu streetshitter, cow piss drinker as a response.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
This is bcs Arabs and Blacks beat up open racists and Jews have propaganda power to never get criticized

Meanwhile, the best an Indian can do is call you a cumskin, just to be humiliated and be called a hindu dindu streetshitter, cow piss drinker as a response.
Indeed, it’s the same thing for Asians.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123 and Aesthetic
he do be seducing tho :oops:

Many Indians in the west consider themselves as Whites and join whites to humiliate Indians. They don't understand that for Whites, every indian are same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, SixFootManlet, bossman and 1 other person
Makes me enraged that only racism against Indian men goes unpunished. In fact it's rewarded.
Cope, Indians are worth making fun off due to their subhumanity and cringey deeds.

• +1
Reactions: noped

An Australian tourist in India was bound and beaten by a group of villagers this week after he “misbehaved” with the local women while drunk, officials said.
william-james-2-MM-Goudar.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Zygos4Life, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Low inhib horny slayers

Pleas do the videu call I wunt to fukk yu please

cope

inb4 "three in a zillion"

JFL at the blurred area. Probably beat his dick with bamboo sticks.

JFL when mayos believe the memes online and actually go to India to try it out IRL. :lul:

You know I’ve never seen a young slim white female with a curry

respect hindus