• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs and castizo
"superior nordics"

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and moredatesmorerapes
nothing against my mongoloid native american brothers btw wherever they are

it's the real latins I hate
do u believe asians and indians can seduce latinas with our big indian cocks and big asian cocks

im asian btw
also no racism or offending intended just asking for your honest thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Klasik616 and rand anon
do u believe asians and indians can seduce latinas with our big indian cocks and big asian cocks

im asian btw
im ignore addding this guy, only guy on this whole site im going to ignore add @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, CMD and sinss

im asian btw
respectfully no

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and castizo

im asian btw
fuck indians....they're cuckasoids.and no no latina would be attracted to a dirty pajeet shudra poop face.

I'm all for Native woman+east asian man couples and native man+east asian woman couples..................there is no genetic difference between us and we have the same features.asians need to support #Landback and native rights.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and castizo
fuck indians....they're cuckasoids.and no no latina would be attracted to a dirty pajeet shudra poop face.

I'm all for Native woman+east asian man couples and native man+east asian woman couples..................there is no genetic difference between us and we have the same features.
do u and @sportsmogger

find sex betwen old asian men and young latinas to be mordbidly hot even if its wrong and gross and nasty lol :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and sportsmogger
do u and @sportsmogger

find sex betwen old asian men and young latinas to be mordbidly hot even if its wrong and gross and nasty lol :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
The average penis size among men of East Asian ethnicity is slightly smaller, at 12.9 cm.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo
im ignore addding this guy, only guy on this whole site im going to ignore add @sportsmogger
Hes very disrespectful it seems

I respect your decision

• +1
Reactions: castizo
do u and @sportsmogger

Old asian men have microdicks

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sinss and CMD
do u and @sportsmogger

I don't like any old man being with any young woman.

what type of latina?mongoloid or iberoid?

let the iberoid females get dicked down by bbc and nordic..............I prefer my almond eyed melanated native queens.

• +1
Reactions: CMD
  • +1
Reactions: sinss, CMD and sportsmogger
I don't like any old man being with any young woman.

what type of latina?mongoloid or iberoid?

let the iberoid females get dicked down by bbc and nordic..............I prefer my almond eyed melanated native queens.
both:ogre:

@CMD I will likely marry a cuckasoid arab woman since I'm muslim

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and CMD
nah man I respect my native sisters.I don't know why anyone would want a iberoid anyway........only gl cuckasoid women are exotic arab bitches..but i like arab guys and dont intend to cuck them....i face least racism from arabs but most from whites.

• Ugh..
Reactions: castizo
nah man I respect my native sisters.I don't know why anyone would want a iberoid anyway........only gl cuckasoid women are exotic arab bitches..but i like arab guys and dont intend to cuck them....i face least racism from arabs but most from whites.
@sportsmogger this guy is just as bad

• JFL
Reactions: CMD and sportsmogger
jfl asians will fuck ur oneitis and currys will gangbang ur mom \

jk bro just joking haha:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
I'm only racist to racist people.............before I faced hostility from people due to my race I was never a racist

• +1
@sportsmogger this guy is just as bad
Ignore them bro

They want to make u mad for entertainment

Dont fall for the rage bait

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: CMD and castizo
Ur disrespecting his people
brocel all i did was ask him why latinos hated ricecels bcuz i wanted to know the root cause then he started talking shit about us saying untrue facts like oh muh asians are poor and low iq when its not true and he knows it jfl :lul:

also when did i ever shit on latinos all i did was state factual information in an unbiased reasonable way :lul:

and how is asking if latinas being banged by old asian men is hot disrespectful as a matter of fact i think its gross and wrong but i just wanted to see if others thought it was hot :ogre:

just bcuz it is hot doesnt make it right and i truly believe its still gross and nasty jfl :lul::ogre:

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger
brocel all i did was ask him why latinos hated ricecels bcuz i wanted to know the root cause then he started talking shit about us saying untrue facts like oh muh asians are poor and low iq when its not true and he knows it jfl :lul:

also when did i ever shit on latinos all i did was state factual information in an unbiased reasonable way :lul:

and how is asking if latinas being banged by old asian men is hot disrespectful as a matter of fact i think its gross and wrong but i just wanted to see if others thought it was hot :ogre:

just bcuz it is hot doesnt make it right and i truly believe its still gross and nasty jfl :lul::ogre:
Stop disrespecting my bhai

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CMD and castizo

asian racism is always reactionary jfl we're the least racist race.......I had nothing against whites before I faced racism from them all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and CMD
asian racism is always reactionary jfl we're the least racist race.......I had nothing against whites before I faced racism from them all the time.
aha! so u r asian then!:lul:

Latinas fog and Latinos mog

average Brazilian boy

average nord 25% neanderthal genes:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and castizo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it