Living as a stoic failed

spongebob

spongebob

Equinox
Didnt fap for 20 days.
Just relapsed and opened a bottle of wine. Now*

I have no place to share my emotions. Holding everything in every time becomes souleating. No person to feel a genuine connection with. It feels like Im in a simulation and everybody else is a npc.
I dont even want to be social. There's no use. I feel like I have to keep giving without getting anything. My energy is depleted.

I feel at ease now*

I wish I had a family or some community. I'd give up all my IQ points and accomplishments for that. This world is too shallow. Everybodu just cares about superficial things. Fuck this place man.

Tldr:
Ramblings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, scrunchables and raleqtambrobret
PS:
A woman would cure my loneliness, but the quality of women is so low, there's no use. I legit don't feel any attraction towards them. Even after ascending they're a waste of time tbh.
No family, no gf, no friends. People here are cold autists too.
I'd love to learn a Med language like Spanish and move there and live my life. Get a social network and just live a peaceful life within a community.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Modern stoicism is just an incel-in-denial coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and raleqtambrobret
Life sucks. You can't live forever without feeding your emotions. It eats at your soul.
Your emotions are what make you human.
Denying them is self-destruction, it's a common pattern in all these self-improoooovers where they hate themselves so bad everything they do in their daily life is on par with cutting your wrists.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, scrunchables and spongebob
Life sucks. You can't live forever without feeding your emotions. It eats at your soul.
Just try the other philosophy then: epicureanism.
stoics-vs.-epicureans.jpg
ricvzl93auac1.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and FaceandBBC
No stoicism for your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar