Living at parents' cockblocks once again

D

Deleted member 19508

Iron
Could have had a Netflix and chill session, but I live with my parents, as does the girl. Getting your own flat take way too much time, fuck this shit. Will have to result in a boring walking date:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: How can I be intimate with a girl if I live with my parents or don't have a driver's license?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, chaddyboi66, Htobrother and 2 others
Sneak the girls in at night when your family is asleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Get your driver’s license

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Sneak the girls in at night when your family is asleep
Wouldn't work, my parents wake up to the most silent sound, also they go to sleep at midnight. Also, they fucking live at the house like it's a castle. Ever since covid they became lazy fucks and do everything online, god I hate that shit. Wish they left for a couple of days, or I could get my fucking house already, been waiting for 8months and am still waitlisted at 110, so It will take like 4months or more :feelswhy: .

Wouldn't work, my parents wake up to the most silent sound, also they go to sleep at midnight. Also, they fucking live at the house like it's a castle. Ever since covid they became lazy fucks and do everything online, god I hate that shit. Wish they left for a couple of days, or I could get my fucking house already, been waiting for 8months and am still waitlisted at 110, so It will take like 4months or more :feelswhy: .
Unfortunately the only way would be to get a license then sneak off in the middle of the night . Pull off fast and dont have your lights on if your in your driveway

Could have had a Netflix and chill session, but I live with my parents, as does the girl. Getting your own flat take way too much time, fuck this shit. Will have to result in a boring walking date:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: How can I be intimate with a girl if I live with my parents or don't have a driver's license?
i mog u have my own flat at 18

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 19508
Unfortunately the only way would be to get a license then sneak off in the middle of the night . Pull off fast and dont have your lights on if your in your driveway
My parents don't care if I leave the house. It would just be extremely cringe to bring a girl over when they are around. Will get my license in the summer. So no pussy for me, unless I pay a visit.

Can't rent a room?

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 24614
the right woman won't care

in fact, if you want to rent a place to get laid, that's throwing away over $15,000 a year

you could fuck hookers everyday with that kind of money in colombia, for many many years

i got kinda kicked out of home by my parents because i got in trouble with the police for a conflict with other guys when i was 17 and i decided i would rather be homeless then stay there but i got a flat now due to wage slaving and i also am still in school for 1 more year

I literally fucked fat chicks in the forest. You’re not really horny

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234 and latincell95
i got kinda kicked out of home by my parents because i got in trouble with the police for a conflict with other guys when i was 17 and i decided i would rather be homeless then stay there but i got a flat now due to wage slaving and i also am still in school for 1 more year
Mirin tbh I'm gonna be living at home til I'm 25.
How often do you work? If you're in school you must only be able to do 2 days how tf is that enough for a flat?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
the right woman won't care

in fact, if you want to rent a place to get laid, that's throwing away over $15,000 a year

you could fuck hookers everyday with that kind of money in colombia, for many many years
I want a gf, not some hooker. Already tried some of those:cry:

I have a house that I live in for free. I only pay the light bill.

I literally fucked fat chicks in the forest. You’re not really horny
It's winter atm, don't think they wanna take action on that. Also, I send messages only to "nice girls" not some hoes.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
im in germany jfl
I’ll see you in Berlin then nigga. Maybe we could find where TAILS lives and confront him about all that bullshit he’s been talking :love: :love:

It's winter atm, don't think they wanna take action on that. Also, I send messages only to "nice girls" not some hoes.
Send her my address, I’ll keep her “warm” under my sheets.

I want a gf, not some hooker. Already tried some of those:cry:

hookers aren't stopping you

in fact, it's better to fuck hookers while you look for a gf

keeps you undesperate

hookers aren't stopping you

in fact, it's better to fuck hookers while you look for a gf

keeps you undesperate
costs way too much money. Also, it's cringe to fuck hookers at 21. I did it like 5 times, that's over 500€

Wait till it's warmer and f*ck in the woods.

How old are you?

Is your house to small to have privacy???

Tell your parents that by now tell you experience teen love they are fucking you up for life
Tell them to take a hike

And if they don't agree call the police for child abuse

unless you're on 6 figures good luck. No girl wants to come back to a box room in the city where you can touch all 4 walls whilst sitting in your bed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
How old are you?
21:feelswhy:
Tell your parents that by now tell you experience teen love they are fucking you up for life
Tell them to take a hike

And if they don't agree call the police for child abuse
I wanna keep my dating life private at the start, would be just weird to start bringing different girls to the house. Also they never leave the house.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
21:feelswhy:
Nigger

I wanna keep my dating life private at the start, would be just weird to start bringing different girls to the house. Also they never leave the house.
Ohh so it's weird to being girls to the house but what about those fuckers when they birthed you did they ask for permission

Look bro 22 is post wall for men get yourself a ltr with mtb Or you are done finished for life
Die a incel virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19508