Living every day as an incel

Klasik616

Klasik616

Affection deprived
Is feeling like I'm more far from reaching the train than yesterday. Is about lossing hope every day, not wanting to try anymore. Not seeing the light... Not getting an opportunity, and when you do everything vanishes.

What's the point of desiring something when you can't make it real? Could I stop this need, no I can't because it's in my nature but I'm socially limited to reach it. So what's the solution, looksmaxxing? Didn't work.

Nothing ever works, as a human you're not entitled to achieve anything. Repeat with me: nothing has to work, everything is about being lucky.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lurking truecel, Suns9999, twojei and 1 other person

Last edited:
Fuck blackpill, take the #luckpill

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Healthmax so you survive long enough for cheap 3d printed plastic surgery ascension to chad

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
Healthmax so you survive long enough for cheap 3d printed plastic surgery ascension to chad
LL costs 100000$ so even if I ascend to Chad, Prada and Gucci won't hire me because I'm only 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
LL costs 100000$ so even if I ascend to Chad, Prada and Gucci won't hire me because I'm only 5'10.
You’re close to 5’11 which apparently is around the best height for modeling, either way life doesn’t revolve around modeling

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Is feeling like I'm more far from reaching the train than yesterday. Is about lossing hope every day, not wanting to try anymore. Not seeing the light... Not getting an opportunity, and when you do everything vanishes.

What's the point of desiring something when you can't make it real? Could I stop this need, no I can't because it's in my nature but I'm socially limited to reach it. So what's the solution, looksmaxxing? Didn't work.

Nothing ever works, as a human you're not entitled to achieve anything. Repeat with me: nothing has to work, everything is about being lucky.
Yeaaa take it or leave it

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You’re close to 5’11 which apparently is around the best height for modeling, either way life doesn’t revolve around modeling
Dude I'm 5'11 with basic sneakers and my proportions still look normie height, when I tip my toes to 6'1 is when I actually look decent. It's over, these companies only hire tall men. I will never have the status these white prettyboys have. They are dating multiple women right now, earning money and going to parties full of rich people. I'm not even HTN to atleast have an amount of LTBs simping for me like I see other guys have. I'm tired of this shit named life, I rather be dead than average. Average life = failo.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Dude I'm 5'11 with basic sneakers and my proportions still look normie height, when I tip my toes to 6'1 is when I actually look decent. It's over, these companies only hire tall men. I will never have the status these white prettyboys have. They are dating multiple women right now, earning money and going to parties full of rich people. I'm not even HTN to atleast have an amount of LTBs simping for me like I see other guys have. I'm tired of this shit named life, I rather be dead than average. Average life = failo.
Truer words has not been spoken, that's why you need to hardmaxx untill failo or just rope. There is good ways to leave this earth peacefully