living for female attention

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
this is so fucked up. whenever i'm going out, all i care about is female attention and getting ioi's. when my friends want to do something like bbq at their home or smth, i mostly tell them that i don't wanna go and find some excuse cuz there is no foids there.
also when i go to a festival or bar or smth and get no ioi's, it makes me sad and think about it all night.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Messages468

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That's retarded,imo.I never pay any attention to the women around me,besides checking their asses.Last time I was walking at 2am.I told a friend of mine "the serial rape charges were dropped",in front of 4 foids,just because I wanted to see a reaction.They started to walk faster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, RedKeyboard, Bluepill and 3 others
just fap bro

Constantly looking for females everywhere you go is a weak mentality.
You constantly in a hungry ass chasing state just looking at every female that passes by like a dog that hasn't eaten for 5 days.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, RedKeyboard, Bluepill and 2 others
Constantly looking for females everywhere you go is a weak mentality.
You constantly in a hungry ass chasing state just looking at every female that passes by like a dog that hasn't eaten for 5 days.
only at psl 6+ girls tbh

You need to stop caring. Acting the way you do makes you high inhib

You need to stop caring. Acting the way you do makes you high inhib
im very low inhib. i do whatever i want and dont really care what others think. i still need female attention