Living in a generally hotter climate is IDEAL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
More vitamin D, better tanned skin, more likely to go outside and be healthy thanks to less rain and cold weather, it's too much to list. Legit all slayers go out alot and get tons of sunlight to get tans and vitamin D.

I wanna leave the Netherlands so bad. Wanna move to something like the southern states of the US or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1707, gigachadcel and 2 others
No climate for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Hector, justanothergymcell and 3 others
FUCK THAT I LOVE THE COLD OOO YEA I LOVE WINTER AND THE SNOW AND THAT FRESH FRESH COLD AIR SMELL ODODODODODODODODODODO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Not really, the better looking women are in cold places such as Russia and Nordics

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Who is this guy? seems 7 PSL

Who is this guy? seems 7 PSL
Names in the video, Matthew Boling, his smile and palate is so wide the guys a lucky motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 2227
Colder climate produces a better culture and higher average iq.

Names in the video, Matthew Boling, his smile and palate is so wide the guys a lucky motherfucker
matthew boling. primtive robust chad

Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
lol bbc theory btfo, b-but muh faster muscle twitch

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 685
Yes. Being at the beach and in the sun all day as a child, soaking up the vitamins and rays of sun helped me.

• +1
Bro t regent hier bijna elke kkr dag ik word fkn gek:feelswah::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
More vitamin D, better tanned skin, more likely to go outside and be healthy thanks to less rain and cold weather, it's too much to list. Legit all slayers go out alot and get tons of sunlight to get tans and vitamin D.

I wanna leave the Netherlands so bad. Wanna move to something like the southern states of the US or something like that.

mayhew bolling is unmoggable in some pics

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 685
How come people in hotter climates generally have worse genes from an AESTHETIC perspective

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
How come people in hotter climates generally have worse genes from an AESTHETIC perspective
aesthetics = greek cope. ideal aesthetic = ideal enviro and development

When its hot i wanna kms ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
don't move to America, full of satanic degeneracy, faggots, kikes, niggers, trannies, etc.

move to Australia, white people are worshipped here, you'd fit in great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
don't move to America, full of satanic degeneracy, faggots, kikes, niggers, trannies, etc.

I've always wanted to move to Australia but it seems so distant from everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227

I thought Australia was mostly white

actually not for framecels. A hot climate that makes you have to keep your body very exposed all year round would be hell

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I thought Australia was mostly white
it is mostly white, which is a good thing.

theres a bunch of latino's, lebs and gooks.

pretty good mix tbh, no fucking niggers.

• Love it
it is mostly white, which is a good thing.

theres a bunch of latino's, lebs and gooks.

pretty good mix tbh, no fucking niggers.
Seems like a good option tbh, like America but nicer, cheaper, and more spread out. Is it not as degenerate as the states? I assumed Australia would be on par with the culture. I’m a Christian so the shit I see here in the states really pisses me off.

Seems like a good option tbh, like America but nicer, cheaper, and more spread out. Is it not as degenerate as the states? I assumed Australia would be on par with the culture. I’m a Christian so the shit I see here in the states really pisses me off.

is this truly the state of America? I'd rather die than be surrounded by apes, faggots and murderous trannies.

• +1

is this truly the state of America? I'd rather die than be surrounded by apes, faggots and murderous trannies.

I think if you go to a red state and go to medium cities or smaller you’ll find a lot of pretty based people. You’re not gonna see any interracial relationships, blue haired trannies, or (((the worst of all))) if you go to rural Idaho. But yeah I’m from a big city so lots of soy and the occasional tranny.

I went to a 95%+ liberal brainwash center of a high school so I lost most of my friendships over debates about climate change and shit like that oh well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756
I think if you go to a red state and go to medium cities or smaller you’ll find a lot of pretty based people. You’re not gonna see any interracial relationships, blue haired trannies, or (((the worst of all))) if you go to rural Idaho. But yeah I’m from a big city so lots of soy and the occasional tranny
right, so these are extreme outliers? like the most liberal campuses?

• +1
right, so these are extreme outliers? like the most liberal campuses?
If you don’t go within 50 miles of a city or college campus you won’t see any of this nonsense. There’s a lot more to America.
683519F5 8CD9 40EB B816 67F4A99CAF80

Politically and economically it’s pretty much over though, the empire’s got a couple decades left tops imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756