future slavic chad

Kraken
more crazy shit happens there in a day then here in a month

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Probably not here is the life

• JFL
Living in a small New England or Pacific Northwest town is where you’ll see the actual America.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Xangsane
Yeah depends on the social circles and your status tho. Less interesting as an outsider than in the inside ofc. That's a small percentage of people tho

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Xangsane
Yeah depends on the social circles and your status tho. Less interesting as an outsider than in the inside ofc. That's a small percentage of people tho
nah i mean even as an average civilian i'd imagine you'd see so much weird shit on the street that here simply never happens because europeans are way less crazy

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
nah tbh i cant really relate ot this bc my country be kinda crazy as well sometimes

nah i mean even as an average civilian i'd imagine you'd see so much weird shit on the street that here simply never happens because europeans are way less crazy
Well that as well but I don't consider that like living in a movie. :feelsthink: I guess it would be more like a movie but from an extra's PoV

Well that as well but I don't consider that like living in a movie. :feelsthink: I guess it would be more like a movie but from an extra's PoV
i know what i mean is someone going down the street in a goku costume talking to picolo on the phone

• JFL